Get A DoorDash Verification Code Text Right Now Without Your Phone. Here’s How!
Back in the day, pizza was practically the only type of hot food item you could have delivered to your home. Thanks to companies like DoorDash, you can now order anything around your area from burgers to ice cream to Italian food.
While you’re trying to make your first order and yearning for a delicious meal sent to your address, you’re likely confused by the need to enter your phone number. We should all be wary of companies that will likely take those numbers and give them to companies that send spam our way.
With DoNotPay, we can make it possible to get a without needing your own phone number. Read on to learn more!
Why Does DoorDash Need My Phone Number?
According to DoorDash Customer Support, you need to use your phone number to “improve the experience on the app”. Unfortunately, the company does not disclose any further details beyond this as of this writing.
To download the DoorDash app, you can access it:
- On www.doordash.com for web browsers.
- On the App Store for iPhones and iPads.
- On the Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets.
When looking for the app on your mobile phone storefront, select “DoorDash - Food Delivery”. Avoid “DoorDash - Dasher” or any other app from DoorDash for now.
How Do I Use A Different Number For DoorDash?
To sign up for DoorDash without your phone number, there are several ways to get a fake phone number that doesn’t involve buying an entirely new phone with a plan. These methods are as follows:
- Burner phones - Basic phones are available for around $50 at your local Target or Walmart.
- VoIP services and Google Voice - Internet-based phones each with their own number.
- A phone from your friend or a family member - They may be willing to give you their number if they don’t mind what DoorDash might do with it.
- Fake phone number apps - Apps and websites with temporary phone numbers specifically for bypassing verification.
Of these options, we most recommend . It’s easy to use for almost anyone.
How Does DoNotPay Handle Temporary Phone Numbers?
With you request a fake phone number whenever you need it. When you use this temporary phone number for DoorDash, DoorDash will send the verification code to DoNotPay, which we will pass on to you via an SMS message.
The burner number will only last for about 10 minutes — just enough time for you to get registered on DoorDash. After 10 minutes, DoNotPay will erase the number, and if by chance that number is given to scammers, they won’t be able to text or call you.
Receiving A Doordash Verification Code Text In 5 Easy Steps
Using to get verified on DoorDash is incredibly simple! Here’s what you need to do:
- Log onto DoNotPay and select “Burner Phone Product”.
- Enter “DoorDash” into the prompt and select “Create a temporary number”.
- Copy the number into the prompt on DoorDash.
- Open the SMS text you just received, which reveals your verification code.
- Enter the code into the prompt on DoorDash.
And with that, you’re free to order your first meal! This additional, yet small process will go a long way towards sparing your inbox of unknown messages.
One thing to keep in mind is that DoorDash Dashers (the people who will deliver your food) might need to text you in case there is a problem with the order or delivery route. Thankfully, you can change your phone number at any time! Before you order, just change your number to your primary number, then use DoNotPay to change it to a different number afterward.
What Else Can DoNotPay’s Burner Phone Product Help Me With?
DoNotPay’s burner phone numbers are not exclusive to just DoorDash. They are valid for any website, app, service or even video game that requires phone number verification! Check out our other guides for these popular websites:
What Do I Also Get On DoNotPay?
DoNotPay also offers additional tools and resources outside of the Burner Phone Product. You also have access to other quality products! Consider using DoNotPay to:
- Practice for a DMV exam
- Sign up for a free trial without a credit card
- Contact an inmate
- Appeal a denied warranty claim
- Restore a banned online account
- Find the best school for your child
- Contest a parking ticket
- Notarize any document online
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Sue spammers and robocallers
- Enroll in gas rewards programs