Tips on How to Bypass The LendingClub Phone Number Verification
With a 4 out of 5 stars rating on NerdWallet, LendingClub is one of the most favorable lenders offering personal loans, including one dedicated to consolidating your debts. However, like any other digital service, LendingClub may require phone number verification as part of the personal loan application process.
Unfortunately, most users dread the LendingClub phone number verification due to privacy concerns, leading them to spend money on burner phones and fake phone numbers. Check out this guide on using DoNotPay to create a temporary phone number for the LendingClub phone number verification process.
Why People Use Burner Phones
In the mainstream media, people use burner phones to evade being detected by pursuing authorities. While it might not be the case in real life, most people prefer to use a burner phone for privacy concerns, during an emergency, or as a last resort.
Reasons why you might want to buy a burner phone include:
- Keeping your data safe from compromise in the event of data leaks.
- Communicating with fellow users on dating apps and websites without risk exposure.
- Communicating with online shop vendors and shoppers.
- Avoid annoying robocalls and spam texts.
As with any digital service, some users prefer burner phones during the LendingClub phone number verification process for privacy concerns and data protection reasons.
Why LendingClub Asks for Phone Verification
LendingClub may have withheld the 'verify my phone' option from your online 'to-do' list they generate for each client. However, the general reason for the LendingClub phone number verification is to prove you are not a robot.
Social networks and digital services attract plenty of bots and spammers that flood these platforms with unwanted messages. As such, LendingClub, among other digital services, prompts its customers with phone verifications. In addition, phone verification is to prove that the phone number is reachable and easily accessible.
Alternative Ways to Avoid LendingClub Phone Number Verification
Statistically, over 80% of Americans intentionally and unintentionally hold back from sharing personal data online to minimize the risks of spam messages and potential data leaks.
Alternative ways Americans use to sign up for digital services and verify accounts include:
Use a Burner Phone
Burner phones are a little costly but highly efficient at protecting identities.
Use Fake Phone Numbers
While these are easily accessible on the internet, the chances are that they are in use elsewhere.
Fake Phone Number Apps
There are multiple options for fake phone number apps available online. However, depending on your pick, these apps may be a little costly with questionable efficiency.
Use an Acquaintance's Phone
Consult with a friend if they have any problem sharing their data online.
Why spend your effort and money on less effective phone verification options? DoNotPay is a highly effective service that can help you with your LendingClub phone number verification process without exposing you to data leaks, spam messages and robocalls, and security breaches. In addition, DoNotPay is a highly effective, fast, and cost-efficient option with an easy-to-use platform.
Potential Issues Arising From LendingClub Phone Number Verification
DoNotPay solves plenty of potential problems arising from phone number verification, including:
|Lost gadgets||If you don't have your phone with you for some reason, verification can be a challenge. However, DoNotPay can sort you out, allowing you to verify your account via their web page that you can access on your desktop, tablet, or laptop.|
|No verification code||In most cases, the service providers have system errors on their side. Additionally, not receiving verification codes could be due to the user's fault. Such instances include switching on the 'Do Not Disturb' feature or blocking unknown numbers.|
Regardless of the pertinent issues, DoNotPay makes the phone number verification process more straightforward.
Use DoNotPay to Verify Your LendingClub Account Without Your Phone
You don't need to have a burner phone or use fake phone number apps if you want to sign up and access LendingClub services without your smartphone.
DoNotPay follows a step-by-step approach to help you with your LendingClub phone number verification process.
- Access the DoNotPay browser page
- Select the Burner Phone feature and
- Specify the service you require the number for, then opt for 'Create a temporary number
- Key in your new number to request a verification code
- DoNotPay generates a unique number that you can use for your subscriptions and verification needs.
- You will receive a text with the verification code for your new number.
- Key in the code in the applicable section on the service page
- However, this number and text are valid for 10 minutes strictly, after which the message self-destructs.
Use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
Unfortunately, disclosing your credit card information may be more complex than you think if you dread sharing your phone number online. Luckily, DoNotPay comes with a Virtual Credit Card feature that protects your actual credit card information. Here is how it works:
- DoNotPay creates a virtual credit card for you
- You use the card for a free trial.
- Once the trial ends, your subscription ends automatically.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Besides bypassing the LendingClub phone number verification, DoNotPay can help you avoid phone number verification for several other sites, like Facebook, Instagram, Grindr, Tinder, and MeetMe, among others. You can access DoNotPay via any web browser and access our flexible services.
However, if you are not struggling with phone number verification, DoNotPay can help with other tasks like:
- Asking for refunds from companies
- Avoiding text spams
- Signing up for alternative digital services without phone authentication
- Reaching out to your friends and family in lock-up
- Securing your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Avoiding spam emails
- Applying for free trials risk-free
- Finding unclaimed funds under your alias
- Avoiding harassment and stalking
- Dealing with overwhelming bills
- Contesting a parking ticket, speeding ticket, and traffic ticket
- Asking for a refund or compensation for a canceled or missed flight
- Quick and easy DMV appointment setup
- Suing parties in a small claims court
- Getting back at robocalls
- Avoiding the long phone queues while waiting to speak to customer service reps
- Canceling memberships or subscriptions
Phone number verification may be a security measure for most service providers. However, most users don't feel comfortable sharing their private data online for fear of data leaks and security breaches.
Fortunately, DoNotPay comes in handy as an alternative to popular phone verification ways like burner phones and fake phone number apps. Open our web browser to use DoNotPay for affordable and reliable services for your LendingClub phone number verification process.