A Guide to Submitting a Chevy Manufacturer Warranty Claim
Chevrolet is a car division of the General Motors company. Chevy cars come with a manufacturer warranty, but if you would like additional coverage for your vehicle, you can check out the company’s lifetime powertrain and extended warranties.
What Does Chevy Manufacturer Warranty Cover?
Your new vehicle is accompanied by Chevrolet new car warranty. Chevy New Vehicle Limited Warranty includes repairs caused by material or workmanship defects.
Chevy new car warranty includes the following warranty coverages:
Damage caused by:
Emission Control System
|Both Federal and California Emissions Control System Warranties:
For more details, take a look at the Chevrolet New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
How Can You File a Chevy Manufacturer Warranty by Yourself?
You can claim Chevy New Vehicle Limited Warranty on your own by choosing one of these options:
- Get in touch with a dealer
- Call Chevrolet customer assistance center
- Send a letter to Chevy customer assistance center
Contact a Chevrolet Dealer
To file Chevrolet manufacturer warranty via a dealership, you should:
- Open the dealer locator page
- Enter your ZIP code, city, or the dealer’s name
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the right corner
- Choose the dealer
Using the provided contact information, you can either visit the dealership or get in touch with them first to explain your problems and make an appointment.
Dial a Chevy Warranty Phone Number
You can address your warranty-related inquiries to Chevrolet customer assistance by calling them at 1–800-222-1020 during the following business hours (EST):
8 a.m.–9 p.m.
For your electric vehicle, reach a Chevy customer representative at 1-877-486-5846.
Mail Customer Assistance
Another way to get in touch with the Chevrolet customer assistance center is by sending them a letter to the following address:
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 33170
Detroit, MI 48232-5172
When you want to get in touch with a customer assistance representative, you should prepare:
- Your vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Dealer name and location
- Vehicle delivery date and current mileage
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Claim My Chevy Manufacturer Warranty?
DoNotPay can help you file your Chevy manufacturer warranty claim in a few clicks. Start the process by taking these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Car Warranty
- Opt for Chevy manufacturer warranty, enter the warranty details, and describe the problems you have been having with your vehicle
- Click Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will handle everything else, and you will hear from a Chevrolet or dealer’s customer service representative in due time.
Here is a list of available options you can use to file a Chevy manufacturer warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
What Happens if Your Chevy Manufacturer Warranty Claim Gets Rejected?
DoNotPay can help you in case your Chevy new car warranty has been rejected. You can start the process in the following way:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Opt for Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select if you would like to appeal against a claim denied by an extended warranty provider or the manufacturer
- Enter details about the Chevy warranty claim that has been denied
After completing these simple steps, DoNotPay will file your appeal, and a Chevrolet or dealer’s customer representative will reach out to you.
Our app can help you file various car warranties, e.g., for your Nissan, Cadillac, or Toyota car. Apart from that, we can help you when a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty.
DoNotPay Will Deal With Your Problems
DoNotPay can help you fix loads of issues. Access DoNotPay from a web browser and learn how you can:
- Protect yourself from spam text messages
- Dispute traffic tickets
- File insurance claims
- Sue businesses and individuals in small claims court
- Handle problematic bills
- Avoid waiting on hold with customer service
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Apply for clinical trials
- Claim a refund from any business
- Find forgotten assets under your name
- Obtain compensation for robocalls
- Skip phone verification when signing up for services
- Get free trials risk-free
- Stay in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Get rid of spam emails once and for all
- Get college fees waived
- Make DMV appointments in no time
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Deal with credit card problems
- Stop stalkers and harassers
- Pass government tests with no fuss
- Contest parking tickets
- Collect refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- File warranty claims