How To Claim Chevrolet Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
Chevrolet is a famous car brand from the General Motors family. Chevy comes with a manufacturer warranty, but you have a chance to obtain an extended warranty if you need additional coverage. Find out whether Chevy has a lifetime powertrain warranty and, if so, how to claim it!
Does GM Offer a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty?
GM doesn’t offer a lifetime powertrain warranty for Chevy vehicles. Chevrolet can come with a powertrain limited warranty, which lasts for five years or 60,000 miles.
Chevy Dealers With Lifetime Warranties
While Chevrolet doesn’t offer lifetime powertrain warranties, you can acquire this car warranty by purchasing a Chevrolet from authorized dealers that do. Here’s a list of options:
What Does Chevy Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Cover?
Lifetime powertrain warranties usually come with new vehicles and are free of charge. Check out the details of Chevy lifetime powertrain warranty in the table below:
How Can I File Chevy Lifetime Warranty?
Filing your Chevrolet lifetime warranty claim depends on the dealership where you purchased your car. You usually need to call the car dealership and schedule an appointment. In some cases, you can even go straight to the car service, and they might inspect your car on the spot, though that’s rare. Here are the ways to submit a warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
|Depends on the dealership|
|In Person||Depends on the dealership|
|Website||Depends on the dealership|
To find the contact info of a Chevrolet car dealership, you can follow these instructions:
- Go to the Chevrolet official website
- Click on Find a Dealer
- Choose City/State, ZIP code, or Dealer Name under Search by
- Tap on the search icon
Chevrolet’s website will list all dealers in your chosen area and show you the address, phone number, and a link to the appropriate website.
File a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Claim for Chevrolet Using DoNotPay
Submitting your Chevrolet lifetime powertrain warranty doesn’t have to be a complicated process of going through multiple channels. If you use DoNotPay, you’ll save precious time because you’ll only have to click a few times. Another perk of filing a warranty claim with DoNotPay’s help is that we can either schedule your appointment or have the dealer contact you.
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and do the following:
- Access our Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Car Warranty
- Describe the issues and answer a few questions
- Hit Submit My Claim
Appeal Your Rejected Warranty Claim With DoNotPay’s Help
A Chevrolet car dealership might reject your warranty claim on the first try. What you can do if this happens is appeal the decision. Appealing your warranty claim is another needlessly complicated process, but DoNotPay can jump in to streamline it! With the world’s first robot lawyer by your side, you’ll have a higher chance of obtaining your lifetime powertrain warranty service.
Check out what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in a web browser
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Click Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer questions about your original claim
- Tap on Submit
After you submit your info, DoNotPay will write your appeal letter and send it to the company.
DoNotPay Is the Virtual Assistant of a Lifetime!
We have even more to offer regarding warranties! You may want to go over our home warranty reviews and learn more about various home warranties in America. DoNotPay assists in claiming any home warranty. Whatever your issue, we’ve got it covered!
Keep numerous problems at bay and get various tasks done with the help of your pocket-sized virtual assistant—DoNotPay! Open our app in your web browser and uncover the following hacks:
- Getting rid of unwanted memberships or subscriptions
- Fighting back at robocalls
- Receiving refunds from different companies
- Finding hidden funds under your name
- Dealing with your unpaid bills
- Avoiding phone verification for online services
- Getting protection from stalking and harassment
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Keeping in touch with incarcerated friends or family members
- Submitting and appealing any warranty claims
- Overturning speeding tickets
- Reaching any customer service without being on hold
- Keeping your work protected against copyright infringement
- Obtaining refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Making appointments at the DMV the easy way
- Putting an end to spam emails
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Solving problems with your credit card
- Signing up for free trials without revealing your credit card info
- Forgetting about spam text messages forever
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Waiving fees for college applications
- Finding suitable clinical trials you can apply for