Bloomingdale’s Return Policy Unraveled
Are you hoping to return your item to Bloomingdale’s without unnecessary fuss but don’t know where to start? DoNotPay is here to help you with the step-by-step guide to the Bloomingdale’s return policy. Our app can make the return process much easier and communicate with Bloomingdale’s on your behalf!
Bloomingdale’s return policy states that you can return your item within 90 days if it is still in saleable condition. For the Final Offer items, the return period is reduced to 30 days. You cannot return items if they are:
- Without b-tags or designer tags
- Without any accessories that were included
Returns are free for online orders, but the shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Certain special order fees are also not refundable.
Depending on the type of items you’re returning, you should be familiar with these additional requirements:
- If you want to return shoes, you should only try them on indoors and return them in the original box
- Protective slips on swimwear should not be removed if you want to return the item
- If you want to return designer items, all the original designer packaging should be intact
- Jewelry and watches, when returned, are subject to an inspection process that lasts up to 14 business days before any credit is issued
- For items bought online, specific return conditions can be found on the shipment invoice
Certain items bought at Bloomingdale’s have special return guidelines:
|Item||Conditions For the Return|
|Area rugs||If you bought an area rug, you have 14 days after delivery to return it for a refund, credit, or exchange|
|Face masks||Face masks cannot be returned|
|Bonus gifts||If you received a bonus gift with your purchase, you can return the item and the gift, or keep the gift and be charged for it|
|Furniture||If you want to return furniture:
|Gift cards||If you want to return a gift card, it should be with the full value. The total amount will be returned to the buyer’s original form of payment|
|Mattresses||You have one year to return your mattress if you are unsatisfied with it. You will be charged a pick-up fee of $110, except in the case of a manufacturer defect. You will receive credit for a one-time reselection, for which a delivery fee will be charged|
|Pre-owned watches||If you bought a pre-owned watch, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it|
|Wedding and registry gifts||To return wedding and registry gifts, you should contact your Registry Consultant|
If you lose your receipt, you can only be issued merchandise credit at the lowest selling price in the last 180 days. You will need to provide your name and address, which may be used for security and marketing purposes.
To return an item bought at a store, you can visit any Bloomingdale’s location. If you want to return an item bought at the store via mail, you can only mail it to the store where you purchased the item. In this case, you should call customer service at 800-777-00000 to get a shipping label.
To return an item bought online, you can head down to a store or return it via mail.
To return an item to the store, you need to:
- Find the nearest Bloomingdale’s store
- Bring your item and the receipt or order invoice with the bar code attached
- Speak to a sales associate and tell them you want a refund or an exchange
Your return will be processed immediately, but you may need to wait for a few days for the refund to show in your bank account.
For online returns, you should do the following:
- Sign in to your Bloomingdale’s account (If you are a guest, look up your item on the Order Status & History page)
- Click on Return Items
- Fill in the form, verify the details, and submit
- Print the confirmation page and the return shipping label
- Pack the item securely with the confirmation page and the invoice
- Affix the shipping label on the package
- Drop off the package at any UPS location
When returning items by mail, you should be aware of these requirements:
- You should follow the same process for each item that you want to return
- If you want an exchange, you should know that:
- It will be processed within four business days of receiving your item
- You will not be charged for shipping
- If the item is not available, you will receive credit to the original form of payment
- For items bought with a gift card, you will be issued a new gift card with the debited amount
- If you exchange a gift, you will receive merchandise credit
The Bloomingdale’s return policy may seem complicated, but you don’t have to be disheartened. DoNotPay is here to help you save time and money. Here’s what you need to do to return your item the easy way:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Item Return Request
- Answer the bot’s simple questions
- Attach a photo of the item and submit the request
DoNotPay will automatically generate a return request letter and send it to Bloomingdale’s. We will also create a free return shipping label and send it to you so that you don’t have to worry about any extra charges. If you want your return to be processed as soon as possible, you can set a deadline for Bloomingdale’s.
If you are a regular shopper from the following merchants, DoNotPay can help you return your items to them as well:
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, getting them notarized, and faxing them—DoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think you’re eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! You won’t have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need.
If you want to skip the hassle of waiting on the phone when canceling a service, requesting refunds or compensation from airlines, requesting a college fee waiver, or connecting with a loved one in prison, you can count on DoNotPay to provide easy solutions.