Aaron’s Rental Return Policy Explained
Getting merchandise without having to pay a large sum upfront might be a great opportunity for some.
Before signing the contract, you should look into Aaron’s rental return policy to make sure it suits you. This article presents the details you should be aware of when considering entering Aaron’s leasing program.
Use DoNotPay to return, replace, and collect a refund from various merchants, such as:
Under Aaron’s lease agreement return policy, you can contact a local store to set up a pick-up and return date. Keep in mind that you:
- Are not entitled to a refund
- Have to send back all accompanying accessories together with the product
- Can pause and resume your lease agreement in the future for anything you’ve purchased at Aaron’s apart from the following items:
- Lawn equipment
- Seasonal products
- Custom order items
- Won’t need to pay any additional fees or penalties for canceling your lease agreement before you’ve settled all your installments
The list below presents options you can take to return an item following Aaron’s rental return policy:
- Get in touch with customer service
- Contact a local store
- Use DoNotPay
You could try to reach customer service if you’re not satisfied with your rented item and discuss the details about a return and cancellation of your lease agreement.
The following table shows how to get in touch with Aaron’s representatives:
|Contact Customer Service Via||Details|
Keep in mind that you’ll probably need to wait for a while to hear back from a representative
|Live chat service||To access Aaron’s live chat service, you need to:
You could get in touch with a store that is closest to you to schedule a return. Here’s how you can get ahold of a store assistant:
- Scroll down to the Support section on Aaron’s website
- Click on the Find a Store option
- Enter your ZIP code or city in the search box
- Hit Enter
- Browse through the provided list to select a location that’s most suitable for you
Keep in mind that you might need to wait on hold and call back before an assistant answers your call and approves your return request.
There’s no need for you to lose your patience holding the line and waiting for a representative to pick up and speak with you.
Why would you want to waste time dialing, emailing, and waiting for a response? You can use our AI-powered app instead and complete the whole process in minutes!
Sign up for DoNotPay and follow these steps:
- Visit our Return My Purchase product
- Provide answers to a few questions regarding your merchandise
- Attach photo evidence of the purchase if possible
DoNotPay produces an airtight letter containing all necessary details and explanations. We will also mail the letter to the company so that you can save yourself a trip to the post office and postage.
Keep in mind that our robot lawyer can help you organize a return, exchange, and refund from numerous companies, including the following:
With DoNotPay by your side, you can rest assured that you’ll get what’s rightfully yours. We’ll draw up a refund request letter in your stead and send it to the company in question. If it refuses to cooperate, our app will help you take it to small claims court.
The best part of subscribing to DoNotPay for a low monthly fee is that you get access to all of its products. You can use them to:
- Cancel memberships
- Get a virtual credit card
- Get valid passport photos
- Prepare for a government test
- Contact embassies and consulates
- Mail letters without waiting in long lines
- Report a missing or damaged parcel
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Connect with an inmate
- Get any tourist visa