Tractor Supply Return Policy Explained
Whether you need materials and tools for a DIY project or pets and farm animals, Tractor Supply has got you covered. What should you do if your products come damaged or your animals get sick, though? This guide will get you acquainted with the Tractor Supply return policy and teach you how to initiate a return request!
You can return products you bought online or in store within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. The company has sole discretion over any returns you make after 30 days of purchase.
All Tractor Supply returns require proof of purchase—depending on whether you bought the items in store or online, the evidence can either be a cash register receipt or an order confirmation email.
The company accepts opened and slightly used items, but they have to be in resellable condition.
To make an exchange, you will have to visit your local Tractor Supply store.
If you received an incomplete or damaged order, contact your nearest Tractor Supply store or call customer support at 877-718-6750.
Tractor Supply doesn’t offer refunds for:
- Gift cards
- Original shipping fees
- Free promotion items
The company also won’t accept returns for items it declared non-returnable—you can find this information in the product description tab on the website.
Yes. To return a gift purchase, visit your local Tractor Supply store. You will receive a gift card as a refund.
Tractor Supply allows you to return your items using one of these methods:
- In store
To return your Tractor Supply products in store:
- Bring your products to your nearest Tractor Supply store
- Ask an employee to initiate a return request for you
- Provide a valid ID, proof of purchase, and the products in question
Follow these steps to initiate a return request on the Tractor Supply website:
- Visit the Tractor Supply website
- Click on the Order Status button located in the upper right corner
- Log in if you’re a registered user and:
- Find the Order History page
- Click Returns next to the order containing the items you want to return
- Enter your order details in the pop-up form if you’re not a registered user and click on the Returns button to initiate the return request
- Select the items you want to return
- Choose between shipping your return or bringing it to your nearest Tractor Supply store
- Click the Submit button
- Print the return label and drop off your parcel at your nearest UPS. In case a truck delivery is necessary, wait for the delivery company to contact you and arrange the pickup
Save the time you’d otherwise spend on lengthy and tiresome forms and procedures. Use DoNotPay to return your Tractor Supply merchandise in a snap by following these steps:
- Subscribe to DoNotPay
- Find the Item Return Request product
- Enter all necessary information about your Tractor Supply purchase
- Sign and submit
DoNotPay generates a custom letter and requests a refund by sending it to Tractor Supply on your behalf. We make sure the company processes your request as soon as possible by including the due date you specified. We will also give you a return label to print and tape on your package so you don’t pay any shipping fees!
Check out other return policy guides you can find in our learning center:
|Abercrombie & Fitch||SHEIN||Kohl’s||Costco|
Tractor Supply issues refunds for in-store returns immediately while shipped ones take 48 hours to process.
The company will credit your original payment method once they accept your request, except the following:
- Checks after ten or more business days since purchase date—You will receive cash if the refund amount is less than $200, and if it’s more than that, you’ll get a check
- Debit cards—The company will refund you in cash
- Gift cards—In-store returns make you eligible for a merchandise return card, while online returns receive a Tractor Supply Co. eGift card
- Neighbor’s club rewards—You’ll receive an eGift card
- Shipping fees—You’ll receive a refund only if the company finds that there was a shipping error, shipping damage, or manufacturer defect
When Tractor Supply accepts your return request, use DoNotPay to demand a refund immediately by doing the following:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Chargeback Instantly
- Click on Get Protected
- Provide crucial information about your return
Is whatever company you’re dealing with not being a good sport? Don’t worry—the world’s first robot lawyer is here to help. Our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance if you want to sue the company in small claims court.
Our AI-powered app is versatile—you can complete many tiresome, daunting tasks that you wouldn’t want to tackle by yourself. You can use DoNotPay to:
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Apply for crime victims compensation
- Figure out how to reduce your bills
- Prepare for any government test
- Find clinical trials in your area
- Get access to public records
- Connect with an inmate
- Get free raffle tickets
If you want to get access to all of our nifty products, sign up now!