Get the Lowdown on Samsung Washer Machine Warranty
Aside from the popular Samsung electronics, such as TVs, SSDs, or cell phones, the company also manufactures home appliances like washing machines. We’ll walk you through your washing machine warranty, its coverage, and hacks on how to claim it!
Does a Samsung Washer Have a 10-year Warranty?
Samsung does offer a ten-year warranty, but not for the entire washing machine. Check out the warranty periods for your Samsung washer:
- Washing machine & dryer, semi-auto, spin motor & wash—one year
- Stainless tub part—three years
- DD motor—ten years
What Does My Samsung Washing Machine Warranty Cover?
Samsung provides a manufacturer warranty for washing machines. Here’s what the warranty covers:
|What Is Covered||What Is Not Covered|
Manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship
How Can I Get Samsung Washer Warranty Repairs?
If your Samsung washer is under warranty, the company will repair your machine (via in-home service if available), replace it, or issue a refund. Check out your options in terms of filing a warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Claim Samsung Washing Machine Warranty via Phone
To request warranty service via phone, you can call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). Explain the issue you’re having with your washing machine to a customer service rep, and they’ll give you further instructions.
Claim Samsung Washing Machine Warranty in Person
You can go to any Samsung repair center and file a warranty claim in person. To locate the nearest repair centers, follow these instructions:
- Go to Samsung’s Locations page
- Click on Home Appliances
- Tap on Washers
- Choose between Front Load and Top Load
- Enter your city or ZIP code
- Click on Go
You’ll see a map with addresses and phone numbers of the centers in your area.
Claim Samsung Washing Machine Warranty via Live Chat
You can submit your washing machine warranty claim online via live chat. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Samsung Contact page
- Tap on Contact in the bottom-right corner
- Click on Message Us
- Select Help Me With My Product or Repair Request
- Choose Washers and Dryers
- Click on Start My Own Repair Request
- Follow the link the chatbot sends you
- Tap on Start Repair Service
- Fill in the form and follow the prompts
Use DoNotPay To Submit Your Samsung Washing Machine Warranty Claim
Check out how to file your Samsung warranty claim with ease:
- Visit DoNotPay in a web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter Samsung and provide the necessary details
- Click on Submit
DoNotPay will submit the warranty claim on your behalf. Samsung should get in touch with you and inform you regarding your case and adequate warranty service.
Appeal Your Rejected Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If Samsung denies your warranty claim, we know what to do! DoNotPay is here to help you appeal your original warranty claim!
Here’s how the process works:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty category
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your washing machine and warranty claim
- Hit Submit
DoNotPay will rely on implied warranty laws and the info about your first claim to compose a strong appeal letter. We’ll send it to Samsung, and you can expect the company to get back to you soon.
Turn to DoNotPay To Wash Inconvenient Tasks Away
Submitting and appealing warranty claims isn’t all we do! Use our app to gain insight into numerous home warranties in the U.S. and read our home warranty reviews if you’re looking for a reliable provider!
Access DoNotPay’s knowledge base from your web browser, and find the best way to:
- Deal with copyright infringement
- Win against robocalls
- Discover any unclaimed money
- Reach customer service via phone without waiting on hold
- Handle any warranty claim
- Receive compensation or a refund for your delayed or canceled flight
- Avoid text message spam
- Dispute your parking citations
- Sign up for free trials with no risks
- Keep in touch with incarcerated family members or friends
- Contest your speeding tickets
- Make DMV appointments stress-free
- Get refunds or chargebacks
- Skip phone verification when signing up on different online platforms
- Get rid of spam emails
- Obtain college application fee waivers with ease
- File lawsuits against anyone in small claims court
- Deal with any credit card problems
- Cancel unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Fight your traffic tickets
- Free yourself from stalking and harassment
- Manage unpaid bills
- Find and join clinical trials