Don’t Wait Too Long To Claim Your Samsung TV Warranty
Imagine that your Samsung TV breaks down in the middle of your favorite show. This situation would make anyone angry, especially if you bought it a few months before the incident. The best course of action would be to claim your Samsung warranty.
How Long Is Samsung TV Warranty Valid For?
Samsung manufacturer warranty lasts for 12 months for the following products:
- Home theater
- DVD and Blu-ray player
What Does Samsung TV Warranty Cover?
Samsung warranty covers all defects that were caused by poor manufacturing or workmanship. The warranty conditions are:
- The buyer whose name is on the invoice has to present the proof of purchase personally
- The customer can't transfer the warranty
- Samsung repairs the products that malfunctioned under normal circumstances and correct usage
- The customer is responsible for the installation of the product
How To Claim Samsung Warranty by Yourself
You can claim your Samsung limited warranty in a few ways:
- Over the phone
- In person
How To Reach Samsung Warranty Support via Phone
To claim your Samsung TV warranty over the phone, do the following:
- Call 1-800-726-7864
- Tell the agent you want to claim your warranty
- Follow the instructions the agent provides
Solve Your Issue Face to Face
To visit Samsung and get your issue resolved in person, follow these steps:
- Visit the Samsung support page
- Choose one of two options—Find a Repair Center or Schedule and Track Service
- Enter the required information and check the instructions
Claiming Samsung Warranty Online
You can claim your Samsung TV warranty via chat. Here’s how you can contact Samsung using this method:
- Go to the Samsung support page
- Click on Message Us
- Type in your question in the pop-up chat window
|Can You Claim Samsung Warranty Via||Yes/No|
How To File a Samsung Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
DoNotPay enables you to file a warranty claim in under five minutes. As opposed to claiming the warranty yourself, filing a warranty claim via DoNotPay saves time and energy. Our app will do almost all the work for you. All you need to do is give us sufficient information.
Even if you don’t know your warranty details, DoNotPay will argue your case based on implied warranty laws.
After you open our platform in any , follow the instructions below to file your Samsung warranty claim:
- Enter Claim Warranty in the search box
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in Samsung and the name of your device
- Provide your warranty details—don’t worry if you don’t have them
- Click on Submit My Claim
After DoNotPay files your claim, Samsung will get in touch with you directly.
If Samsung Rejected Your Warranty Claim, File an Appeal With DoNotPay
When a company denies a warranty claim, people tend to drop it. Filing an appeal takes too much time and effort, but it doesn’t have to be that way. DoNotPay can help you file an appeal with a few clicks.
All you need to do to file an appeal with DoNotPay is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Find the Claim Warranty option
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty
- Choose one of the options—Product Manufacturer or Extended Warranty Provider
- Provide the original warranty claim and enter a few details about Samsung
- Hit Submit
We will submit your appeal automatically, and after we do, Samsung will contact you to discuss your case and review the appeal.
DoNotPay Offers Fast Solutions for Various Administrative Issues
We know what the best home warranties in America are—we’ve read the reviews, so you don’t have to.
DoNotPay offers other useful features and step-by-step guides—how to block robocalls on Samsung phones, for example.
Check out other DoNotPay’s products by accessing our app from any , and get help with:
- Claiming other types of warranties
- Getting in touch with loved ones in jail
- Dealing with spam texts on your iPhone or Android
- Enrolling in various clinical trials
- Starting various free trials without risk of auto-renewal
- Jumping phone queues when contacting customer support
- Managing bills you can't currently pay
- Making an appointment with the DMV without waiting
- Claiming lost money under your name
- Getting a refund or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Avoiding traffic citations
- Bypassing phone verification using a fake phone number
- Keeping your work safe from copyright violation
- Earning money off robocalls
- Requesting college application fee waivers fast and easy
- Settling problems with credit cards
- Appealing parking citations
- Filing a claim in small claims court and winning
- Blocking spam emails once and for all
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Canceling any subscription or membership you no longer need