How To Perform a Samsung Warranty Check Easily
When you purchase a Samsung product, you get a warranty that will protect it for a certain period. The specifics depend on numerous factors, such as the type and price of the item. How can you check and claim your warranty? We have your answers.
How To Check Your Samsung Warranty Status
For Samsung phone warranties, you can check the status by using the IMEI number of the product online.
Every mobile phone gets an International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number consisting of 15 unique digits. You can find what your IMEI number is by following these steps:
- Access the Apps screen by swiping up or down
- Tap on Settings
- Click on About Phone
- Click on Status
- Select IMEI Information to see your number
There are other ways to find your IMEI and serial number:
- Look for the IMEI and serial number under or below the battery if your phone or tablet has a removable battery
- Check if the original box has those numbers written on it
- Dial *#06# if your carrier supports this option
You can always find information about warranties for other Samsung devices by contacting the company’s customer service over the phone at 1-866-371-9501 or texting HELP to 62913.
How To Claim a Samsung Warranty
If you check your Samsung warranty status and see that you have the right to claim it, pick one of the available ways to do so on your own. This process can often be complicated and time-consuming.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
How To Claim a Samsung Warranty Over the Phone
You can get in touch with Samsung's customer care agents over the phone and claim your warranty. Do the following:
- Call 1-800-726-7864
- Provide the customer care rep with the purchase details
- Tell them that you want to file a warranty claim
- Follow any other instructions
How To Claim a Samsung Warranty in Person
You can go to a local Samsung service center and file a warranty claim. You’ll need to follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Samsung service center
- Explain what the problem with your product is
- Give the staff rep all the info about your warranty
- Provide them with the details of your purchase
- Follow any further instructions
How To Claim a Samsung Warranty on the Company’s Website
If you wish to file a Samsung warranty claim on the company’s website, you may do so by following these directions:
- Visit Samsung’s Support Service page
- Click on Start Repair Service
- Choose the product type
- Follow the specific instructions available for each product
You may check the repair status of your product online by entering your phone and service request number.
File Your Samsung Warranty Claim the Easy Way—Use DoNotPay!
If the process of filing warranty claims manually seems overwhelming, you should try a better way of dealing with this issue. DoNotPay is at your service and will help you sail through the otherwise dull process of filing warranty claims. We can help you claim car, home, and product warranties easily. Access our app from a and follow these directions:
- Locate and select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Warranty on a Purchased Item category
- Choose Samsung as the company you wish to claim a warranty from
- Provide us with all the relevant warranty information
- Click on Submit My Claim
We’ll send the claim letter to Samsung in your stead right away!
DoNotPay Handles Rejected Warranty Claims Without Fuss
What if you file a warranty claim for your Samsung product and it gets denied? File an appeal with DoNotPay! Appeal rejected warranty claims in a few clicks by following these steps:
- Open our Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim category
- Inform us about all the purchase and warranty details
- Click on Submit
We will submit your appeal to Samsung.
Forget About Bureaucratic Troubles With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a useful resource on many other warranty-related topics. Perhaps you are looking for the best home warranty company in America? We have all the reviews in one place.
If you are interested in car warranties, read our explanation on extended warranties for used cars. In case you find yourself in a situation where a dealer won’t cancel your extended warranty, DoNotPay can help you get out of it.
Access DoNotPay from any , and let us help you with:
- Waiving college application fees
- Tackling issues with your credit card
- Applying for different clinical trials in your vicinity
- Stopping spam emails forever
- Putting an end to any of your subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from different companies quickly
- Challenging your traffic tickets
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Locating any unclaimed assets you may have
- Protecting yourself and others you care for from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam text messages for good
- Blocking irritating robocalls
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Applying for free trials without revealing your credit card info
- Managing bills that are too high to cover
- Bypassing phone number verification when registering for any service
- Filing and appealing warranty claims
- Making an appointment with the DMV fast and easy
- Locating and getting in touch with your loved ones in prison
- Appealing your speeding citations
- Contacting customer service of any company over the phone without trouble