Kobalt Lifetime Warranty From A to Z
Kobalt is a line of mechanics’ tools, equipment, and storage boxes owned by Lowe’s and widely available on Amazon. If you own a Kobalt product and have questions about its warranty, we’ve got it covered! Find out whether Kobalt tools and other items come with a lifetime warranty and how to file a warranty claim with our help!
Do Kobalt Tools Have a Lifetime Warranty?
The info about Kobalt lifetime warranties is elusive or scattered at best.
Lowe’s states on its homepage that “the Kobalt® warranty is a dedication to a lifetime of quality and service.” It goes on to say that you should check your product package for further info.
If you locate your Kobalt tool on Lowe’s website, you can also check whether it comes with a lifetime warranty.
On Lowe’s Returns Policy page, it says that you should visit Kobalt’s Guarantee page to learn about Kobalt product warranties. The link Lowe’s provides currently isn’t working, and the Kobalt website doesn’t exist.
Some customers report that they exchanged their Kobalt tools at Lowe’s, no questions asked, while others ran into some trouble. You can expect Lowe’s to:
- Replace your product
- Give you store credit
- Deny your warranty claim
Luckily, DoNotPay can help you file a Kobalt warranty claim and appeal it!
How To Submit a Kobalt Tools Lifetime Warranty Claim
You can submit your Kobalt warranty claim with Lowe’s in a few ways:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With
File a Kobalt Lifetime Warranty Claim Over the Phone
If you want to handle your Kobalt warranty claim via phone, you can call Lowe’s at 1-888-775-6937. Their working hours are 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m. (ET), 7 days a week.
File a Kobalt Lifetime Warranty Claim in Person
You can go to the nearest Lowe’s and talk to an agent or manager and request warranty service for your Kobalt product.
Fast-Track Your Kobalt Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If you want to skip the Kobalt/Lowe’s hassle, use DoNotPay! In a few clicks, we’ll submit a warranty claim on your behalf!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit DoNotPay in any
- Locate the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Answer a few questions about your Kobalt product
- Click on Submit
A Lowe’ customer service rep will reach out to you after we submit your claim.
Use DoNotPay To Appeal a Rejected Kobalt Warranty Claim
When the info about a warranty isn’t so straightforward, as is the case with Kobalt, you are bound to face some problems. Lowe’s may reject your warranty claim since initial requests don’t seem to resonate with numerous companies. DoNotPay is your best bet at successfully appealing your warranty claim and getting warranty service!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select Claim Warranty
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions
- Click on Submit
We’ll write up your appeal letter and back it up with implied warranty laws to give Lowe’s little wiggle room in terms of honoring your request.
DoNoPay can also handle dealers refusing to cancel your extended warranty.
DoNotPay Has the Tools To Fix All Kinds of Issues
Dealing with warranties can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to home warranties, where problems may arise even before you obtain one. You can lean on our home warranty reviews to find the best home warranties in the U.S. and make an informed final decision for your home.
DoNotPay is well-versed in managing an array of problems. We can help you get rid of car warranty and home security robocalls. If you don’t know how to request a Home Depot refund, file a Fiskars lifetime warranty claim, or cancel your Anne’s Catalog subscription, DoNotPay is the way to go!
Access DoNotPay from a , and reap the benefits of using DoNotPay. Our life-changing features include:
- Getting protected from stalking and harassment
- Claiming refunds from different companies
- Resolving your credit card predicaments
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Keeping in touch with loved ones in jail
- Stopping spam emails forever
- Making an appointment with the DMV with ease
- Contesting your speeding tickets
- Managing bills you can't pay
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Terminating any subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing your traffic tickets
- Filing and appealing any warranty claims
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Receiving a college application fee waiver
- Avoiding phone verification when signing up for services
- Filing small claims lawsuits against people and companies
- Getting even with pesky robocalls
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Starting free trials with no risks
- Jumping the phone queue when you contact customer service
- Protecting your work from copyright violations
- Applying for clinical trials in your area