Ins and Outs of Protective Extended Warranty
What Does Protective Auto Warranty Include?
This organization features several extended warranty plans. Depending on the car model, the coverage can go up to seven years or 100,000 miles—whichever comes first.
The table below shows the overview of the most popular warranty plans this company offers:
Protective Vehicle Protection Plan
Protective Auto Care Plan
CostGuard Extended Warranty
When Should You File a Warranty Claim?
Upon noticing a malfunction, you should file a warranty claim as soon as possible. Delaying a visit to a dealership can exacerbate the problem and lead to new complications.
File a Protective Asset Protection Auto Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
Claiming Protective Asset Protection warranty doesn’t have to be complicated or burdensome. DoNotPay has developed an amazing feature to help you get your car fixed in no time. To use this service, open our app in any and follow these instructions:
- Search for the Claim Warranty feature and pick Car Warranty
- Type Protective Asset Protection as the name of the provider
- Describe the problem in as many details as possible
That’s all we need to create a claim letter and send it on your behalf. Using the same procedure, you can claim standard car warranties or any home warranty in America too!
How To Claim a Protective Car Warranty on Your Own
To file a claim, you must visit the dealership or branch where you bought your warranty plan. Here’s what the procedure should look like:
- Take your vehicle to the issuing dealership
- Tell the staff you wish to file a warranty claim and provide them with your service contract number and the adjustor’s phone number—(866) 493-0184
- Wait until the dealership gets approval from the company and assesses the damage and costs
- Pay a deductible if necessary
- Submit proof of repair to the company within three months from contacting the dealership
Note that the warranty company can refuse to pay the repair costs if you don’t submit the evidence.
Did the Company Deny Your Claim? Submit an Appeal With DoNotPay
Don’t get surprised if your warranty claim gets rejected—it’s a common situation. Companies usually deny first-time claims or prolong the cancellation of extended warranties. Such actions are their way of avoiding responsibilities, but our app has a solution for that too.
Here’s how you can file an appeal in no time using our Claim Warranty feature:
- Find Claim Warranty and choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose whether you are appealing against the decision of an extended warranty provider or a car manufacturer
- Tell us more about the company in question and provide a digital copy of the rejected claim
Our system will automatically generate and send an appeal letter in your stead. Upon receiving your details, the company will get in touch with you.
Let DoNotPay Take Care of Your Day-to-Day Chores
Access our platform from your anytime and let us assist you with:
- Receiving refunds from different companies
- Dealing with your unpaid bills
- Obtaining refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Escaping phone verification
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Fighting back at robocalls
- Keeping in touch with incarcerated friends or family
- Submitting and appealing any warranty claims
- Overturning speeding tickets
- Getting on the call with customer service without being on hold
- Keeping your work protected against copyright infringement
- Signing up for free trials without using your credit card
- Finding and applying for different clinical trials
- Making appointments at the DMV the easy way
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Prepare for various government tests
- Filing insurance claims
- Solving problems with your credit card
- Forgetting about spam text messages forever
- Putting an end to spam emails
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Requesting fee waivers for college applications
- Getting protection from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of unwanted memberships or subscriptions
- Finding hidden funds under your name