Claim GEICO Extended Warranty in a Few Minutes
The Government Employees Insurance Company, GEICO, is one of the largest auto insurance providers in the USA. The company offers automobile insurance and property insurance.
DoNotPay can help you claim GEICO extended warranty, together with various other home and car warranties. Our app can also provide information on what to do if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
What Does GEICO Extended Warranty Cover?
If your new car warranty has expired and you are thinking of getting a new extended one, you’ve likely come across a GEICO car warranty called GEICO Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI). It is similar to an extended auto warranty.
GEICO Mechanical Breakdown Insurance vs. Extended Car Warranty
Here are some key similarities and differences between GEICO’s MBI and an extended car warranty’s coverage:
|GEICO Mechanical Breakdown Insurance||Average Car Extended Warranty|
|Repairs of all mechanical parts||Repairs for the malfunction and breakdown of some car parts|
|For new or leased cars up to 15 months old and 15,000 in mileage||Any time|
|Up to seven years/100,000 miles||Up to 15 years/250,000 miles|
|$250 deductible||$0–$200 deductible|
|$30–$100 annual cost||$400–$800 annual cost|
|Regulated by the state insurance commissioner||Not regulated by the state insurance commissioner|
GEICO MBI does not include the following:
- Regular maintenance services
- Breakdowns caused by intentional damage, wear and tear, misuse, or improper maintenance
How Can You Claim GEICO Extended Warranty by Yourself?
If you have decided to submit a GEICO Mechanical Breakdown Insurance claim by yourself, here is what you can do:
- Call GEICO
- Use an online form
- Use the GEICO mobile app
You can call the MBI claims department at (800) 443-7411 during the following business hours (ET):
- Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Claim Your GEICO Extended Warranty Online
Another way to file your GEICO MBI claim is by completing an online form:
- Choose who is reporting the claim
- Click Start Claim
- Choose Auto/Cycle in the drop-down menu
- Enter your policy number and your first and last name
- Click Continue
Use the GEICO Mobile App
You can claim your GEICO MBI via their mobile app, which will guide you through the whole process.
DoNotPay Can Help You File a GEICO Extended Warranty Claim
You can claim your GEICO MBI with DoNotPay fast and efficiently. Start the process by following these simple steps:
- Go to DoNotPay in a web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Car Warranty
- Opt for GEICO MBI, provide your warranty details, and describe the problems you’ve been having with your vehicle
- Click on the Submit My Claim button
DoNotPay will then file your claim automatically. A GEICO representative will get in touch with you at their earliest convenience.
DoNotPay makes the process of claiming your warranty simple and easy. Even if you have misplaced your warranty, our app will generate an argument according to implied warranty laws. If you would like to file an extended warranty for a used car, DoNotPay can help you do it fast and easily too.
Here is a list of steps you can take when claiming your GEICO MBI:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Has Your GEICO Extended Warranty Claim Been Denied? DoNotPay Can Help You!
DoNotPay comes to the rescue if your GEICO MBI claim is rejected. You should initiate the process by doing the following:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select GEICO
- Enter details about your rejected claim
DoNotPay will submit your appeal, and a GEICO representative will contact you when the claim is processed.
DoNotPay Is Your Trustworthy Assistant
Choose DoNotPay to solve tiresome bureaucratic issues that are causing you problems. Check out valuable information on home warranty reviews or home warranties of America and find the most suitable warranty for your home.
To find out about all the services DoNotPay can offer, open the app in your web browser and learn about:
- Finding unclaimed money
- Preventing spam emails
- Solving your credit card problems
- Stopping stalkers and harassers
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in the blink of an eye
- Keeping in contact with an inmate
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Safeguarding your work against copyright infringement
- Claiming your warranty
- Stopping your memberships or subscriptions
- Suing individuals and legal entities in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Collecting compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Wasting no more time waiting for customer reps
- Settling your debt
- Receiving refunds from businesses
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Waiving college application and transfer fees
- Fighting robocalls
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Applying for free trials
- Skipping phone verification to get services