CornerStone Extended Warranty—Claiming It Is Just Around the Corner!
In case you are looking for an extended warranty for your used car, check out what extended warranty plans CornerStone provides.
CornerStone United Extended Warranty in a Nutshell
CornerStone offers two kinds of extended warranties:
- Auto Main Program
- Recreational Vehicles Program
CornerStone Auto Warranty Extended Plans
You can find two extended auto warranty plans at CornerStone. The plans refer to different kinds of vehicles but have the same coverage options.
|Extended Warranty Plan||Vehicles||Coverage|
|Xtended Auto||Used vehicles, regardless of the age or mileage||Basic level:
|Extended Care||Vehicles with high mileage|
CornerStone RV Extended Warranty
CornerStone also provides an extended warranty for recreational vehicles:
Motorhomes, fifth wheels, slide-in campers, horse trailers, travel trailers, pop-up campers, park models, and utility trailers
Vehicles that are up to 15 years old or have a mileage of 100,000
Up to seven years
From $0 to $500
How To Claim CornerStone Warranty on Your Own
If you want to file a CornerStone warranty claim, you will have to contact your dealer. The dealer should submit your warranty claim to CornerStone.
How To File a CornerStone Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If you don’t want to go through the process of claiming a CornerStone warranty on your own, use DoNotPay! Our app will help you file a warranty claim in a few clicks! All you need to do is:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Car Warranty
- Provide a few details about your CornerStone warranty
- Hit Submit
We will send a claim letter to CornerStone after we receive your request. The company will contact you directly to tell you the results of your case.
With our app, you can also claim:
- Other car warranties, such as Nissan, Jaguar, and Kia extended warranty
- Warranties on purchased items, including Apple AirPods, PureGear, and Whirlpool products
- Home warranties from companies like Blue Ribbon, USAA, and Landmark
We can help you with other warranty issues, such as when a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
Appeal Your Denied CornerStone Warranty Claim via DoNotPay
If CornerStone rejects your warranty claim, get DoNotPay’s help to file an appeal! We will rely on implied warranty laws to make a strong appeal letter and send it to the company on your behalf! What you need to do is:
- Log in to DoNotPay in any web browser
- Open Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer the questions about your original CornerStone warranty claim
- Click on Submit
CornerStone should contact you to provide more information about your case.
DoNotPay Can Solve Your Bureaucratic Issues the Easy Way
DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer and the winner of the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
We have much more in store for you! Open DoNotPay in any web browser and use our help to:
- Avoid phone verification when registering on any platform
- Manage large bills
- Get protection from stalking and harassment
- Obtain refunds and compensation from airlines
- File warranty claims
- Waive fees for college applications
- Put a stop to spam emails
- Block annoying spam text messages
- Sign up for free trials without providing your credit card
- Locate any unclaimed property under your name
- Dispute parking tickets in any city
- Enroll in various clinical trials
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Reach customer service reps without waiting on the phone line
- Set up a DMV appointment quickly
- Fight robocalls
- Get in touch with your friends and family in jail
- Terminate your subscriptions fast and easy
- Deal with copyright violation
- Make refund requests in minutes
- File small claims court lawsuits in no time
- Handle credit card issues effortlessly
- Dispute your traffic tickets