Why Was Your Postmates Account Suspended?
The Postmates service allows you to have food and other goods delivered to your door. Though Uber acquired the company in 2020, you can still use the Postmates app to receive your delivery. If you find your , you won't be able to use it as needed.
DoNotPay can help appeal the suspension, and attempt to get you back into your account. We work to request decision reversals for any account that you feel has been unfairly limited.
Reasons for a Postmates Account Suspension
There are two types of Postmates accounts. The reason for finding your will be much different, depending on which type you had. There are:
- Customer accounts
- Driver accounts
You may have been suspended from your customer account because:
- You violated the terms of the agreements.
- You used an account that was not your own.
- You signed up for multiple accounts.
- You were caught scamming the system, saying you never received your food when you did to receive coupons or discounts.
If your customer account gets , you can’t place any further orders or get delivery services from the company.
You may have been suspended from your driver account because:
- You canceled too many orders after agreeing to pick them up.
- You did not deliver orders to the correct location.
- You received too many negative reviews from customers.
- Customers contacted Postmates and complained about your behavior.
- You were caught scamming customers.
If your driver account gets suspended on Postmates, you can’t deliver any further orders or earn an income from the app.
Preventing a Postmates Suspension in the Future
Whether you've been suspended from using your Postmates account or were banned from posting on TikTok, it can feel frustrating to suddenly lose access to a website or app you've used regularly.
Preventing a Postmates suspension in the future is possible as long as you follow all set guidelines and do not engage in inappropriate behavior while using it. You should:
- Always follow all set rules.
- Avoid using more than one account.
- Make prompt deliveries.
- Only report instances of failed deliveries and missing items.
- Never engage in scams or phishing attempts.
Request a Decision Reversal From Postmates
You'll want to contact Postmates yourself to request an appeal of your suspension. You may get unbanned if you make a solid case for why you should be able to continue to use the site. It's ideal to prove that you did not violate any user agreement or code of conduct.
Navigate to the Help page to get started. From there, you can find answers to your questions or log in to receive personalized support. You may also want to send a message to:
- The Postmates Facebook page
- The Postmates Twitter handle
- The Postmates Instagram account
- The Postmates email address
Because Postmates was bought out by Uber, you can also email them your concerns. You can also attempt to phone them at 800-882-6106 or send a letter to their corporate address at Postmates Inc. 201 3rd Street, Suite 200 San Francisco, California 94103.
Note that no matter which method you choose to utilize, Postmates may or may not give you a response. If they do, it can take days, weeks, or longer before they finally get back to you, depending on their queue of current concerns they need to address with other customers and employees.
Request a Decision Reversal With DoNotPay's Assistance
Let DoNotPay request a decision reversal on your behalf after your Postmates account is suspended. We'll craft a letter and get it sent to Postmates promptly so you can have a final decision sooner rather than later. We put pressure on them to reply within 2 weeks.
We need some information from you first:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay offers a slew of services to help you with your Postmates dilemmas. Whether you're looking to request a refund, get a Postmates promo code, or sign up for an unlimited Postmates free trial, DoNotPay has you covered.
What if Postmates Won't Unban Me?
If Postmates decides to leave your account suspended indefinitely, there may be nothing you can do. With only 24 cities available to receive Postmates deliveries, it may not be a major concern. Instead, sign up with one of the many other delivery services and utilize their app instead.
Whether you want to act as a customer or driver, you can sign up for new accounts with these alternative services, such as GrubHub, DoorDash, or UberEats, which all have a much more significant reach.
DoNotPay Appeals All Account Bans and Suspensions
Your Postmates suspension is just one of many troubles DoNotPay can assist with now or in the future. We will appeal all account bans and suspensions from any company, website, or app, including:
Most accounts require the Unban My Account product. However, gaming accounts will require you to use the Unban Gaming Account product instead. Both options produce the same results and require the same information from you to get started.
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Concerns?
Yes, DoNotPay helps you address countless other concerns as well. We'll work to provide you with answers on:
- Breaking your lease without repercussions
- Making restaurant reservations using a burner card
- Drafting a letter to request timeshare cancellations
- Filing casino taxes properly
DoNotPay vows to assist in any way possible, as long as we have a product to meet your needs. With more than 100 services available and more added regularly, we're sure we can find some way to help you.