Book a Meeting With a Notary Public in Fort Wayne Easily
We’ll help you schedule an appointment with a notary public in Fort Wayne without breaking a sweat.
Notary in Fort Wayne—Different Notary Types
There is more than one way to get your documents notarized in Fort Wayne. You can choose:
- Regular notary service—Locate a nearby notary office and schedule a meeting. You’ll have to show up in person and bring the documents you want to get notarized along with your ID
- Mobile notary service—Get a notary to travel to a location of your choice and sign your documents. You’ll have to pay the notary's travel fees, which can be quite high
- Notary signing agent—Visit a notary signing agent at a bank or another financial institution. Notary signing agents mostly deal with notarizing loan documents
- Online notary service—Sign up for DoNotPay and let us connect you to a remote notary in minutes. You’ll be able to get through the notarization process without leaving your house
Each of the notarization methods explained above is valid, but the most straightforward and time-efficient is the online notary service.
How To Find a Notary Public in Fort Wayne
We will help you locate a notary quickly by listing all the available websites and public places where you can find notary services.
Notary Public in Fort Wayne—How Much Do They Charge?
A notary in Indiana can charge you a maximum of $10 per notarization. The cost doesn’t include extra fees, such as travel expenses for mobile notaries or fees for additional signatures.
What Documents Can a Notary in Fort Wayne Notarize?
There is no shortage of documents a notary in Indiana can notarize, but certain documents cannot be notarized.
Check out the table below for details:
|Can Get Notarized||Cannot Get Notarized|
Notaries in Indiana verify your identity, confirm that you’re signing the document willingly, and make sure you’re of sound mind during the signing process. It is only then that they sign and stamp the document.
The Downsides of the Current Notarization Process
Handling a simple task, like obtaining a notary signature and stamp, should be fast and simple. That is not the case with the standard notarization process.
You will need to complete numerous steps, such as:
- Locating a notary
- Calling to set up the meeting
- Inquiring about fees
- Waiting for your appointment
- Paying a visit in person
- Proving your identity
- Paying the fees and signing the documents
- Waiting for the notary to finalize the process by providing their signature
The entire procedure is super inconvenient and time-consuming. What’s worse, you would have to reschedule your meeting if you make even a minor mistake, such as forgetting to bring your ID.
That’s why our online notary service is the best choice. You can avoid potential bumps on the road and finish the process from the comfort of your couch!
DoNotPay Provides the Fastest Online Notary Service!
Going to a notary public’s office can be unsafe during the COVID-19 pandemic. DoNotPay offers you a way to get your documents notarized online without encountering such risks!
You don’t have to worry whether online notarization is allowed in your state because our service works everywhere! We can connect you to an out-of-state notary, and he or she will witness the signing.
Here’s how to use our Notarize Any Document feature:
- Sign up for DoNotPay from any web browser
- Find and access the Notarize Any Document service
- Attach your documents and give us your email address
We’ll send you a link to the email address you provided, and you should follow it to schedule a video meeting with a remote notary in seconds! The notary will witness the document signing online and add their digital signature.
Helping you get documents notarized isn’t all DoNotPay can do for you! If you need a quick way to draw up a contract, our app will generate it in a jiffy! You can create and notarize documents with the same app. We can draft the following contracts in your stead:
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Estoppel Certificate
- Residential Lease Agreement
- Intent To Purchase Real Estate
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Non-Compete Agreement
- General Business Contract
- Parenting Plan (Child Custody)
- General Affidavit
- Quitclaim Deed
- Prenuptial Agreement
- LLC Operating Rules Document
- Bill of Sale
- Promissory Note
Get Back at Greedy Corporations With DoNotPay
Big companies tend to make certain processes complicated for their customer in hopes they would give up on pursuing their goals.
Our AI-powered app is here to help you sort these problems out.
Whether you're trying to file an insurance claim, schedule your driving test, start a free trial without disclosing your payment info or a phone number, or get access to public records, we've got you covered.