Everything You Need To Know About Nissan CVT Transmission Warranty
Nissan strives to keep its customers satisfied—that’s why it offers the Nissan CVT warranty extension. CVT stands for continuously variable transmission, which is a feature that is supposed to improve the capability of the gear shift.
Some of the regular problems with Nissan’s vehicles relate to transmission. The issues involve hose leaks, loss of power, transmission jerking or slipping, and failures.
What Does the Nissan CVT Warranty Cover?
Nissan's CVT warranty covers most of your car’s transmission parts. The CVT coverage includes the following items:
- CVT seals
- Transmission Control Module
- Torque converters
- Air conditioning
- Rear-wheel drive
The warranty also covers car rental and roadside assistance 24 hours a day.
How Long Is the Nissan Warranty on Transmission?
The extended warranty on Nissan vehicles can last 84 months or 84,000miles, while the original warranty lasts 60 months or 60,000 miles.
Nissan also has a limited warranty on certified pre-owned vehicles. The duration of coverage is seven years from the date of the original in-service or 100,000 miles.
See more information about the limited warranty in the table below:
|Limited Warranty for a New Vehicle
|Three years or 36,000 miles
|Limited Warranty for Powertrain Components
|Five years or 60,000 miles
Which Models Are Covered by the Nissan CVT Extended Warranty?
If you are an owner of one of these models, then your car is under the Nissan CVT extended warranty. The models that are eligible for a warranty extension are:
- Nissan Versa Sedan (2012–2017)
- Nissan Juke (2013–2017)
- Nissan Sentra (2013–2017)
- Nissan Altima (2013–2016)
- Nissan Versa Note (2014–2017)
Claim Your Nissan Extended Warranty With DoNotPay
To claim your extended warranty with the help of DoNotPay, access our app from any , and follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Enter Claim Warranty in the DoNotPay search field
- Select Car Warranty
- Provide details about your extended warranty provider
- Describe the issues you’re having with your vehicle and select Submit
After you’ve completed these steps, DoNotPay will file a claim instead of you. Your extended warranty provider will get in touch with you directly for repairs.
Did Your Warranty Claim Get Rejected? DoNotPay Will Submit an Appeal for You
Appealing denied warranty claims gets you closer to achieving your goal—finally claiming a warranty. Most companies tend to prolong the process of claiming warranties, so we created a feature that helps with this issue.
You can appeal any rejected claim with DoNotPay in under five minutes. Do the following to submit your appeal:
- Access the Claim Warranty product
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty
- Give details about your extended warranty provider
- Attach your original claim
- Click on Submit
After we submit your appeal, the warranty company will contact you directly regarding your case.
DoNotPay can also help you handle a dealer who refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
Let DoNotPay Do the Mundane Everyday Work for You!
DoNotPay offers various features that can make your life a little easier. If you want to know more about car warranties, DoNotPay has all the info on KIA, Ford, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes Benz, and various other manufacturers. We also deal with home warranties throughout the United States on your behalf—all you need to do is sign up for DoNotPay. We can even show you the best companies, according to home warranty reviews.
If you have issues with parking tickets, our app will help you dispute them and win!
You can check out our complete portfolio of useful features by opening our app in any .
We’ll do most of the work for you when it comes to:
- Terminating your memberships and subscriptions
- Appealing parking citations
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Disputing speeding citations
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Filing claims against companies and individuals in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you can't pay at the moment
- Fighting against copyright infringement
- Contacting family and friends who are in prison
- Dealing with spam emails for good
- Claiming your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Filing claims and appealing denied ones for other warranties
- Using burner phones for phone number verification
- Putting an end to spam SMS on your devices
- Signing up for free trials without your real credit card
- Avoiding the long wait times when getting in touch with customer service agents
- Waiving college application fees
- Resolving credit card issues
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Enrolling in all types of clinical trials
- Requesting a refund from any company