Honda Warranty in a Nutshell
The Honda Motor Company is a popular Japanese vehicle manufacturer. In 2020, the company sold almost five million cars and over 19 million motorcycles.
All vehicles have an original car warranty that obliges the company to repair all workmanship defects during a certain period.
If you are having trouble with your new or used Honda car but you aren’t sure how to claim your warranty, we will help you learn how to tackle this problem. Our guide will show you the way DoNotPay solves any warranty-related issues, including finding reviews for home warranties across the USA and handling extended warranty plan cancellations.
How Long Does Honda Factory Warranty Last, and What Does It Cover?
Honda provides a three-year/26,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty for all new vehicles. The manufacturer’s warranty policy includes several separate plans that cover specific car systems and components. You can check out the table below for more details:
|New Vehicle||Three years/26,000 miles||
|Powertrain Limited||Five years/60,000 miles||
|Accessory Limited||Three years/36,000 miles||
|Seat Belt Limited||15 years/150,000 miles||
|Replacement Parts Limited||One year||
|Rust Perforation Limited||Five years||
Besides the original warranty, Honda also offers an extended warranty plan named Honda Care, which includes four levels of coverage:
- Powertrain Coverage
- New Vehicle Coverage
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Coverage
- Certified Additional Coverage
Exceptions to Honda Manufacturer’s Warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty doesn’t offer all defects and components. Here are some of the situations in which you won’t be entitled to repairs:
- Improper use
- Low fluid levels
- Bad maintenance
- Cosmetic damage
- Accidental damage
- Improper installation
- Unauthorized modifications
- Wear-and-tear component defects
File a Honda Warranty Claim Within Minutes With DoNotPay
Our app enables you to skip all multiple-step procedures and file a Honda warranty claim in less than five minutes! There will be no paperwork or direct contact with the company—we will get in touch with them in your stead and handle the issue for you.
Here’s how our service can help you take advantage of your warranty:
- Visit DoNotPay in your and pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Car Warranty and specify whether you have an original or extended warranty
- Enter Honda as the name of your warranty provider
- Describe what happened to your car thoroughly
You provide us with all the details—we submit a warranty claim letter on your behalf!
DoNotPay will make sure the company contacts you to schedule a maintenance appointment and resolve the issue. You can follow the same procedure for claiming home warranties or any other type of warranty.
Ways To File a Warranty Claim With Honda by Yourself
Honda offers several ways of raising a warranty claim. You can see the available options in the table below:
|Can I File a Claim Via||Yes/No|
Claiming Honda Warranty via Phone
If you want to file a claim over the phone, call Honda customer support at (800) 999-1009 Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Claiming Honda Warranty in a Local Dealership
You can also solve your warranty issue in person by visiting the nearest Honda dealership. If you aren’t sure which one you could go to, use the dealership finder and search for the ones in your neighborhood.
Claiming Honda Warranty via Email Form
To raise your warranty claim by submitting an online form, do the following:
- Navigate to the Contact Us section on the official website
- Click on Send an Email
- Choose the topic and subtopic
- Complete the form and submit it
Use DoNotPay To Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim in No Time
If Honda denies your claim, DoNotPay can help you submit an appeal. All you need to do is access our app and do the following:
- Pick Car Warranty and select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose the Product Manufacturer option
- Provide more details about the issue and a copy of the denied claim
We will submit a letter to Honda and make sure they get in touch with you as soon as they reconsider their decision.
Explore Other Amazing Features DoNotPay Has for You
To discover more amazing non-warranty tips and tricks, visit DoNotPay in any and start exploring! Our handy features will help you:
- Reduce the time spent on customer service calls
- File lawsuits in small claims court easily
- Protect your work against copyright violation
- Obtain refunds from various companies
- Avoid phone verification when signing up for different services
- Terminate different subscriptions and memberships
- Protect yourself from spam texts
- Demand refunds and compensation from airlines
- Sign up for free trials with no risk
- Get college application fees waived in no time
- Get rid of spam emails for good
Honda Warranty — Frequently Asked Questions
How long do Honda warranties last?
All new Honda vehicles come with a 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.