Moen Lifetime Warranty—How To File a Claim
American company Moen is famous for its kitchen and bathroom faucets. It introduced a smart shower system in 2017 and a smart kitchen faucet in 2020. Most Moen products for home use come with a lifetime warranty.
Moen Lifetime Warranty Policy—Terms and Coverage
Moen’s lifetime warranty applies when products are used in home settings. The manufacturer warrants that:
- Faucets will not leak or drip during normal use
- There are no defects in material and manufacturing workmanship
Products that are used in an industrial or commercial setting have a five-year warranty.
Check out the coverage options for each product line in the table below.
|Product line||Warranty Period Options|
Faucets and parts
Motion Sense touchless faucets
Five to 10 years depending on the model
Donner-branded bath accessories
Moen-branded bath accessories
Home Care bath safety products
The coverage does not include the following:
- Abuse or misuse of the product
- Damage during installation
- Products treated with chemicals that contain abrasives or alcohol
- Costs of labor for repair or replacement
How To File a Moen Warranty Claim By Yourself
Customers have three options to claim Moen warranty on their own:
- By mail
- Over the phone
- By email
Filing a Moen Warranty Claim via Regular Mail
You can write a letter explaining the issue with your Moen product and send it to:
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, OH 44070-8022
Claiming a Warranty by Calling Customer Service
Moen’s toll-free customer service phone number for the United States is 1-800-289-6636. They are available from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and closed on national holidays.
If you’re in Canada, you can call 905-829-3400 for Toronto and 1-800-465-6130 for the rest of Canada.
Emailing Your Warranty Claim
Moen’s website has a contact form you can use to file a warranty claim. Once you access the contact page, follow these steps:
- Under Reason, select I need help with my existing Moen product
- Enter your personal information
- Provide your product’s serial number, if you have it
- You should upload at least one image of the product
- Provide the required details about the purchase
- Type in the details about the issue in the comment box
- Click Submit
You should expect a response from the company within three to four business days.
Cut to the Chase and Have DoNotPay Claim a Warranty for You
Stop wasting time on tedious procedures and use the world’s first robot lawyer—DoNotPay—to claim warranties for your car, home, or a range of consumer products! We cover procedures for manufacturer warranties, from Skullcandy headphones to Apple products and LG refrigerators!
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and follow these steps:
- Access the Claim Warranty function
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in the required details about the manufacturer and the product
- Click on Submit my claim to wrap up
We will compile and send a claim letter to Moen on your behalf. The company should get back to you directly.
We Can Help You Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
Don’t stress if Moen denied your initial warranty claim! DoNotPay can help you appeal it in a few simple steps. Access DoNotPay from your web browser, and:
- Click on the Claim Warranty option
- Choose to Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- State that you’re appealing against the product manufacturer
- Enter the necessary details about Moen and your original warranty claim
That’s all! DoNotPay will submit your appeal letter to Moen. Any follow-ups from the company regarding your case should go to you directly.
DoNotPay Can Do Much More
DoNotPay is a versatile, multifunctional virtual sidekick designed to reduce everyday nuisances, unnecessary expenses, and bureaucratic ordeals.
We simplify procedures for claiming home warranties, provide various home warranty reviews to help you find the best home warranty in the U.S.! Use DoNotPay to claim extended warranties for previously-owned cars or request cancelation of the extended warranty if your dealer refuses to do it!
Go to DoNotPay in your web browser and learn how we can help you:
- File a claim for any warranty
- Postpone bills you are unable to pay
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Resolve issues with credit cards
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Stop text spam for good
- Apply for clinical trials in your area
- Contact your friends and family in jail
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Find abandoned money you didn’t know about
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Schedule a DMV appointment with no stress
- Obtain refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Request university application fee waivers
- Do great on government tests
- File insurance claims
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get refunds from companies
- Sign up for free trials and avoid getting charged
- Block spam emails forever