Easy Way To File a Calphalon Lifetime Warranty Claim
Calphalon is an American manufacturer of kitchen tools and utensils for home cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs. The offer includes:
- Kitchen appliances
With a tradition of over 50 years, the company offers most of its cookware with a lifetime warranty.
What Does Calphalon Lifetime Warranty Cover?
The basic requirements of Calphalon’s lifetime warranty are that the:
- Product was used in a household
- Customer followed official usage instructions
The company replaces each product confirmed to be defective with a new, identical item. In case the returned item is no longer available, Calphalon replaces it with a comparable product.
The Pots & Pans and some other original cookware lines have a 10-year warranty. Check the table for more details about what the lifetime warranty covers.
|Issue||Covered by Lifetime Warranty|
|Misuse or abuse||No|
|Defects in material or workmanship||Yes|
|Cost of returning the product||No|
Submit a Calphalon Lifetime Warranty Claim on Your Own
If you find a defect in some of Calphalon’s products, you can file a warranty claim in several ways:
- Warranty claim form on the website
- Contact form
Warranty Claim Form
To file a warranty claim electronically, you can use a dedicated form on Calphalon’s website. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the warranty claim page
- Fill out your personal information in the appropriate fields
- Enter the information about your purchase
- Provide details about the product
- Explain the reasons for your warranty claim. You can include textual or image files of up to 3 MB in size to support your case
Calphalon has a contact form for general issues on its website, which works in a similar way as the warranty claim form, with slightly different information required.
Over the Phone
If you feel more comfortable talking to a customer support representative, call Calphalon’s toll-free number 1-800-809-PANS (7267). You will receive instructions from the company’s representative about your next step.
Mail the Product With a Description Letter
You can mail the product directly to Calphalon with a letter explaining the issue. Send the box to:
Calphalon Consumer Returns
20750 Midstar Dr.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
You are not required to provide a purchase receipt. Calphalon advises that customers use a package delivery service that can track and insure the package. It takes 10–15 business days for Calphalon to process the return. Bringing a package in person to Calphalon’s return goods center is not accepted.
Filing a Calphalon Lifetime Warranty Claim via DoNotPay
Filing a warranty claim with Calphalon has never been easier with DoNotPay. Our AI assistant simplifies the procedure for filing a warranty claim. The user-friendly robot lawyer can help you file warranties for cars, homes, and other purchased products, including Calphalon’s cookware.
Once you access DoNotPay from your web browser, take the following steps:
- Select the Claim Warranty function
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Select the company and enter the information about your purchase
- Click Submit
That’s it! We will submit the warranty claim to Calphalon on your behalf. Expect the company to reach out to you directly.
What Happens if Calphalon Denies My Warranty Claim?
No worries, DoNotPay can help you appeal denied warranty claims.
Follow these steps:
- Go to DoNotPay in your web browser
- Find the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Indicate that you’re appealing a denied warranty claim from a product manufacturer
- Enter details about the company and the original warranty claim
DoNotPay will automatically submit the appeal letter for you. The company should contact you directly with a follow-up. If your appeal gets denied, DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court.
DoNotPay Can Do Much More
Sign up for DoNotPay in your web browser to get started with our AI sidekick. Hack bureaucracy, avoid everyday annoyances, save money, and much more! File warranty claims for GE appliances, Sony or Samsung products, your Audi, and even Beats headphones! DoNotPay covers various home warranty reviews and used-car warranties, and we can help you if your dealer refuses to cancel the extended warranty. Use our expertise to snatch the best home warranty in the States.
Check other DoNotPay functionalities to save your cash and time:
- Get refunds from companies
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Skip the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Obtain compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Ace government tests
- File insurance claims
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment with no hassle
- Apply for clinical trials
- Contest parking tickets
- Postpone bills you are unable to pay
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Tackle issues with credit cards
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Block spam emails forever
- Stop text spam
- Contest speeding tickets
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Dispute traffic tickets
- File a claim for any warranty
- Get college application fee waivers