The Lane Bryant Return Policy Clarified
Buying clothes online is always a bit risky—you have set expectations, but it is never certain what exactly you’ll get. It is not unusual to receive a product that has faults or does not fit. If you’d like to return a Lane Bryant product and are unsure how, you’re in the right place.
DoNotPay will break down Lane Bryant’s return policy and help you return your item without a hitch.
Based on Lane Bryant’s return policy, you can return or exchange items that:
- Have tags
- Are unworn
- Are unwashed
This even applies to intimate apparel.
All products are refundable within 45 days of purchase (or 60 days for the Reward program members), but bear in mind that shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
In case you lose your receipt, the company will offer an exchange or a gift card.
If any adjustments were made to the original price of an item you purchased within 14 days, Lane Bryant will refund you the price difference—as long as you have your receipt or packing slip. This does not apply if an item you purchased was already on sale at the time and later had further price reductions.
Also, any online purchase adjustments cannot be processed during in-store returns.
Final sale items are not eligible for price adjustments. They are sold “as is” and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
You can return your unwanted product to Lane Bryant via any of the following return methods:
- Return shipment
- In person
You can return an item via mail even if you ordered it online or over the phone. For in-store purchases, you need to provide a receipt, while for online and phone orders, you need the packing slip. In case you lost it, there is an option to download it from your account and print it out.
Once you pack your product and the receipt or packing slip, send the package to the following address:
Lane Bryant Returns Department
200 Heritage Drive
Pataskala, OH 43062
There is another mailing option available—returns via a return shipment.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Visit the Lane Bryant website
- Sign in to your account or sign up for one
- Enter your email address and select the order you need to return
- Request a return label and initiate your return
- Check your email for the carrier’s name and tracking number
- Find the carrier’s closest location and hand over your item once your package is ready for shipping
To cover the shipping costs, Lane Bryant will deduct $5.95 from the purchase price.
In case you requested a refund, too, you will receive an email when the refund has been processed. If you paid for the product you are returning with a Lane Bryant gift card, you will receive a new e-gift card with the return value. Keep in mind that sometimes it takes two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your bank statement.
You can also return a product in person, bringing it to the brand’s closest store. All you have to do is:
- Prepare your unwanted product
- Bring your driver’s license, military ID, or a permanent state-issued ID
- Bring the credit card you used to pay for the product
- Visit the nearest Lane Bryant store and reach out to an employee
If the employee processing your return notices your item has been worn or used, they may reject your return request. This may also happen if you are suspected of abusing the company’s return policy in any way.
Does returning an item to Lane Bryant sound too demanding? No need to worry—our AI-powered app has a simple solution at hand. You can generate a return request without a hitch by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Navigate to the Return My Purchase product
- Answer our chatbot’s questions about your purchase
- Make sure to include photos, if applicable
Once you complete all the steps, DoNotPay will:
- Generate a formal return request letter
- Include a deadline when Lane Bryant needs to process your request
- Send it to the company
- Provide a return label so that you can return your items free of charge
DoNotPay can assist you in handling returns for many other companies. All it takes is signing up for our app! You can find some of the retailers we can help you with in the table below:
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.