Tips on How To Claim Your Kia Extended Warranty
Kia Motors or Kia is a multinational vehicle manufacturer from South Korea. It has offices all over the world, including the U.S.
Kia provides some of the best and longest car warranties in the industry. It offers new car limited warranties and certified pre-owned warranties. Once the manufacturer warranty expires, many drivers turn to extended warranties to keep their cars protected in the long run.
DoNotPay will answer your questions about different Kia extended warranty options and suggest the quickest way to claim your warranty.
What Kia Extended Warranties Does Kia Offer?
If you tried searching for Kia extended warranties on its website, you might have run into a dead end. Kia refers to them as vehicle protection plans and offers five different versions:
- Gold Plus
Kia Extended Warranty Coverage
Most major car repairs occur after your factory warranty expires. If you plan on keeping your Kia vehicle for years to come, it may be wise to get an extended warranty. Each plan becomes valid on the date of purchase and lasts up to 120,000 miles.
As Kia offers five different options, you should compare their coverage and see which one suits you best:
|Kia Protection Plan||What It Covers|
How Much Does Kia Extended Warranty Cost?
Kia doesn’t have a unified price for each extended warranty plan. It’s best to contact the dealer and get an estimate. The price of Kia extended warranties vary based on different factors:
- Car model
- Vehicle age
- Vehicle mileage
- Your deductible
How To File a Kia Extended Warranty Claim on Your Own
If you have an issue with your car and want to file a warranty claim and repair it, you have two options:
- Calling Kia customer service
- Scheduling an appointment on the website
File a Kia Extended Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To submit a warranty claim, you can call Kia at 1-800-333-4542. Describe your problem and schedule an appointment.
File a Kia Extended Warranty Claim on the Website
If you want to submit your warranty claim on Kia’s website, follow these steps:
- Register or sign in to your account
- Go to the Warranty section
- Follow the prompts and schedule a warranty service
Use DoNotPay To Submit a Kia Extended Warranty Claim
Kia’s website can be difficult to navigate. The info about warranty costs and the claiming process is unclear or elusive. Luckily, you don’t have to waste your precious time dealing with your warranty by yourself.
If you use DoNotPay to submit a warranty claim, you’ll only have to click a few times and follow clear-cut steps.
Access DoNotPay from a web browser and do the following:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Car Warranty
- Answer a few questions about your Kia extended warranty and car problems
- Tap on Submit My Claim
We’ll contact Kia and submit a warranty claim on your behalf. DoNotPay can also schedule a service with the nearest car dealership.
Even if you have a used car, you can count on us to streamline the claiming process.
Appeal Your Denied Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If a company rejects your warranty claim, you have two problems—you didn’t repair your car, and you have to pay for the eventual repairs. Don’t despair—a denied warranty claim is not the final decision. Team up with DoNotPay and appeal your warranty claim!
You don’t have to be well-versed in legal and car warranty lingo. That’s why we’re here. All you need to do is:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Claim Warranty
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide a few details about your warranty claim
- Tap on Submit
We’ll hit Kia with the best appeal letter, and its representatives will contact you afterward.
DoNotPay can also offer assistance if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
DoNotPay Helps Out in More Ways Than One
Open DoNotPay in a web browser and discover other features you can benefit from, such as:
- Evading stalking and harassment
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Finding unclaimed funds
- Managing unpaid bills
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Filing and appealing claims for other warranties
- Handling credit card issues
- Eliminating spam text messages
- Stopping spam emails
- Escaping phone verification
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Waiving college application fees
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Contacting customer support faster
- Claiming refunds from companies
- Applying for numerous clinical trials
- Blocking robocalls
- Fighting parking tickets
- Keeping in touch with family or friends in jail
- Making a DMV appointment
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Dealing with copyright infringement
- Starting free trials safely