The Essentials of Kia Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
Kia Motors Corporation is a South Korean automotive manufacturing company founded in 1944. Today, the company is one of the largest car manufacturers in the world, producing more than 1.4 million vehicles every year.
If you can’t afford a new Kia car, consider buying a certified pre-owned vehicle that comes with a lower price. Before you purchase a CPO vehicle, make sure you get familiar with its warranty coverage and ways to file a car warranty claim.
What Is Kia’s CPO Program?
Kia’s certified pre-owned vehicles are not older than five years old and have a millage lower than 60,000. These vehicles have to go under a strict 164-point inspection to become certified. The inspection involves the following tests:
One of the most important parts of the pre-owned car examination is the Carfax Vehicle History Report. This report refers to any flood, fire, or frame damages, as well as odometer problems.
In case some pre-owned car components do not match Kia’s standard, those components will be replaced. Only Kia’s official trained dealer technicians can certify pre-owned vehicles. All Kia CPO cars come with a warranty.
Everything You Should Know About Kia CPO Warranty
Kia CPO program involves a ten-year or 100,000-mile warranty. The limited warranty also includes one-year or 12,000-mile Platinum coverage. The warranty covers replacements and repairs of any damage in materials or malfunctions due to workmanship.
While your car is under warranty, you can enjoy the following benefits:
|Fluid Coverage||Replacement of oils, greases, lubricants, and approved A/C gases|
Related Damage Coverage
|Replacement of brake pads, belts, and hoses in case of covered mechanical damage|
|Reimbursement of reasonable and necessary diagnostic charges|
Rental Car Coverage
|Up to $35 for a maximum of ten days for rental expenses in case your car is not functioning due to mechanical damage covered by the warranty|
Travel Breakdown Protection
|Reimbursement of hotel and restaurant expenses if your car breaks down while you are on the road and the damage is covered by the warranty|
If you want to get the info on Kia extended warranty, use DoNotPay.
How To Claim Kia Certified Pre-Owned Warranty on Your Own
If you want to claim your Kia CPO warranty, you will have to contact the nearest Kia authorized dealer.
In case you have any trouble finding the dealer, you can contact Kia’s Customer Claims Center at 866-440-1340.
How To File a Kia Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Claim via DoNotPay
You don’t have to waste your time and nerves on Kia customer support and certified dealers when making a warranty claim! You can use DoNotPay!
With our app, you can file a Kia CPO warranty claim in a few clicks. Start by setting up your DoNotPay account in any , and then do the following:
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Car Warranty
- Provide the details about your car and warranty
- Hit Submit
As soon as you complete these steps, we will generate a claim letter and send it to Kia. When the company processes your request, it will contact you directly to tell you about the results of your claim.
DoNotPay offers more help with car warranties! You can use our app to claim an extended warranty for used cars or learn what to do if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty. We can also help you avoid the worst extended auto warranty companies.
Did Kia Reject Your Warranty Claim? Appeal It With DoNotPay!
In case Kia denies your CPO warranty claim, get help from DoNotPay! We can write an appeal letter and send it to the company. Our app will make your claim strong by relying on the implied U.S. warranty laws, so you have better chances of winning.
All you need to do is:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Open the Claim Warranty option
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer the questions about Kia and your original claim
- Tap Submit
Kia’s representatives should get in touch with you regarding your case.
DoNotPay Makes Everyday Bureaucratic Tasks Simple
Are you looking for a good warranty for your home? Use DoNotPay to check out home warranty reviews and find the best home warranties in America.
DoNotPay can help you with other administrative tasks, such as canceling the Clean Freak Car Wash service and requesting a GAP insurance refund!
Open DoNotPay from any and check out what other tasks we can make easier for you:
- Stopping spam emails
- Filing other warranty claims
- Waving college application fees in no time
- Starting free trials without disclosing your credit card details
- Locating unclaimed money under your name
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Setting up a DMV appointment in minutes
- Avoiding phone verification when signing up for services
- Managing the bills you are unable to pay
- Dealing with copyright infringement
- Submitting refund requests
- Filing small claims court lawsuits fast and easy
- Dealing with robocalls
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Safeguarding from stalking and harassment
- Solving credit card problems effortlessly
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Requesting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Getting in touch with customer service without having to wait on the phone line
- Enrolling in different clinical trials
- Communicating with your family and friends in prison
- Reporting spam text messages
- Getting rid of your subscriptions