Care for Your Car With Honda Care Warranty
If you are looking into a Honda extended warranty that will cover vehicle systems that break down over time, then Honda Care warranty is for you. Honda Care Warranty can be purchased for new and used cars, as well as non-Honda vehicles purchased from a Honda dealership.
Check out how DoNotPay can help you file a Honda Care warranty claim fast and easy!
What Is Included in Honda Care Warranty?
Unlike a manufacturer’s warranty, Honda Care intends to protect your car's most critical components, whilst saving money on expensive repairs. It is available for five years/60,000 miles up to eight years/120,000 miles.
It includes four levels of coverage:
- New Vehicle Coverage
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Coverage
- Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Coverage
- Powertrain Coverage
Here you can see a detailed list of what is and isn’t covered under the Honda Care warranty:
The Honda Powertrain coverage is reserved for pre-owned vehicles, and it includes a shorter list of repairs:
- Drive axle
- Seals, gaskets, and fluids
What Are the Exceptions to Honda Care Warranty?
Even though Honda’s warranty covers an extensive list of items, there are some exceptions. The main drawback to the warranty is that most of the repairs are limited to issues caused by factory defects. If any breakdowns occurred by regular wear-and-tear of the vehicle or any natural occurrence, the repair won’t be covered by the Honda Care warranty.
The service work will also need to be done by an authorized dealership, which means you won’t be able to repair your car somewhere more affordable.
How Can You File a Honda Warranty Claim by Yourself?
Honda offers several ways to claim their warranty. You can choose to do it via:
- In person
Claiming Honda Care Warranty via Phone
You can call Honda customer support at (800) 999-1009 to file a claim via phone.
Claiming Honda Care Warranty via Email
To file a Honda Care warranty via email, you will have to:
- Find the Contact Us section on the official website
- Click on Send an Email
- Complete the email form with your information and question
- Submit the email
Claiming Honda Care Warranty in Person
You can claim your Honda Care warranty in person by visiting a Honda dealership. To find the nearest dealership, you can use the dealership finder option on Honda’s official website.
You can see all of your options for claiming a Honda Care warranty below:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Claim Your Honda Care Warranty With DoNotPay
If claiming your warranty via Honda’s official channels seems like a hassle, you can use our app to get the job done in a matter of minutes!
Here’s how you can claim your warranty easily with DoNotPay:
- Open our app in your web browser
- Use the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Car Warranty and specify whether you have an original or extended warranty
- Enter Honda as the name of your warranty provider
- Write what happened to your car
And that’s it! We will submit your Honda warranty claim immediately, and you can expect a call from the company regarding your request. If you need a home warranty, you can follow the same steps. You can also read up on our home warranty reviews and see the best home warranties in America.
Has Honda Denied Your Warranty Claim? Use DoNotPay To Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim
If Honda has denied your warranty claim, you can submit an appeal with the help of DoNotPay.
Follow these steps to file an appeal:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select Claim Warranty
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Enter details about your warranty claim
- Click Submit
This is all you have to do, and our app will send an appeal letter to the company. If you are having problems with a dealer who refuses to cancel the extended warranty, we can help as well.
Solve Any Issue With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can be your personal assistant and help you with any administrative problem you may have. We can help you file a Honda Lifetime warranty, as well as the Honda tire, battery, seatbelt, and lawn mower warranty—and many more!
Visit us in your web browser to get help with:
- Chasing justice in small claims court
- Applying for clinical trials anywhere
- Staying safe from stalking or harassment
- Prepping for government tests
- Keeping in touch with your imprisoned loved ones
- Contesting parking tickets
- Filing a claim for different warranties
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Dealing with credit cards problems
- Signing up for services without phone number verification
- Getting in touch with customer support over the phone easily
- Getting rid of spam mail
- Freeing yourself of spam texts
- Filing different insurance claims
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds from any company
- Signing up for free trials without getting charged
- Getting refunds or compensation from airlines
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Canceling all kinds of subscriptions or memberships
- Finding any unclaimed assets under your name
- Getting revenge on annoying robocalls
- Resolving traffic tickets
- Waiving college application fees