Claiming Honda Tire Warranty the Easy Way
Getting a flat tire in the middle of the road is never fun. Experienced drivers are prepared for that situation most of the time, but using a spare tire is not a permanent solution. If you own a Honda, you should be aware of the warranty options for your tires, as they are one of the most expendable parts of any vehicle.
We are here to explain what a Honda tire warranty looks like and how to file a Honda tire warranty claim without any trouble!
Does Honda New Car Tire Warranty Exist?
Honda doesn’t offer warranty coverage for tires. If you experience a tire malfunction due to a workmanship or material defect, you can submit the warranty claim to the tire manufacturer or ask Honda to do it for you.
If the flat tire results from regular wear and tear, the tire manufacturer will most likely refuse to accept the warranty claim.
By purchasing an additional Honda Care warranty, you will be able to file a claim to Honda and request replacement tires.
What Is Honda Care Tire Warranty?
If you want to be extra safe on the road, you should consider purchasing extended Honda Care warranty. It will reduce repair and replacement expenses for the original Honda parts and provide additional perks, such as:
- Hybrid batteries coverage
- Comprehensive coverage of critical components such as the engine, transmission, suspension, air conditioning/heating, and fuel system
- 24/7 roadside assistance and towing service
- Rental car reimbursement
- Computerized trip routing and map service
Honda Care Sentinel is a Honda Care plan that adds regular oil changes and tire protection to the mix. The plan covers damage to your tires caused by road hazards, nails, glass, and potholes.
How To File Honda Tires Warranty Claim on Your Own?
Honda provides a few ways of filing a warranty claim for your tires. Check out all the methods below:
|Can I File a Claim Via||Yes/No|
Submitting an Online Form
One of the options for reaching out to Honda Customer Service is by filling out their online form.
You will have to:
- Pick a topic and subtopic
- Provide personal and information about the vehicle
- Confirm that you are not a robot
- Submit the claim
Phoning Customer Service or a Local Dealership
If you decide to call your local dealership, you can find the contact on the website’s dealership locator.
Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday during regular business hours at (800) 999-1009.
Visiting a Local Dealership
You can always go to the local dealership and submit the claim in person. Local dealership addresses are available on the dealership locator page.
Sending a Message via Live Chat
Try filing a warranty claim for your tires via Honda live chat. You have to type in the requested information and click on the Chat Now button.
How Can DoNotPay Help You File a Honda Tire Warranty Claim?
You can submit your warranty claim if you:
- Access DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Opt for Car Warranty
- Select a Honda tire warranty and providing details about the warranty and the nature of the problem
- Tap on the Submit My Claim button
DoNotPay will take over from there and submit a warranty claim on your behalf. We will use the information you provided and implied warranty laws to make a compelling case. You can expect Honda's customer service agents to reach out to you as soon as they receive the claim!
If Honda Rejects Your Warranty Claim, Turn to DoNotPay
Getting your claim rejected can be discouraging, but you shouldn't give up. DoNotPay can help you file an appeal against Honda’s decision! We will do most of the work, provided you perform a few simple steps first:
- Go to DoNotPay in your web browser
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose Honda and type in information about the denied warranty claim
After we submit your appeal, Honda will contact you in no time to review your case.
Let DoNotPay Be Your Trusted Advisor
If a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty, we can help you get justice. All Honda owners should check out the warranty coverage for Honda seat belts and Honda batteries.
DoNotPay can assist with more than warranties. Open our app in your web browser and learn how to:
- Sue individuals and companies in small claims court
- Get refunds and compensations for delayed or canceled flights
- Identify unclaimed property under your name
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Overturn parking tickets
- Skip staying on hold with customer service
- Terminate different subscriptions and memberships
- Protect yourself from spam texts
- Sign up for free trials with no risk
- Get college application fees waived in no time
- Avoid phone verification when signing up for different services
- Get rid of spam emails
- File all kinds of insurance claims
- Apply for clinical trials
- Handle problems with credit cards
- Get reimbursement from various companies
- Protect yourself from harassers and stalkers
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Nail various government tests
- Fight speeding tickets
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Get compensation for robocalls
- Schedule DMV appointments quickly
- File any type of warranty claim
- Get in touch with your loved ones behind bars