Ways To Claim Honda Lawn Mower Warranty
Honda is a Japanese corporation best known for manufacturing vehicles and power equipment. If you are thinking of buying a lawn mower for your backyard or any other Honda power tools, you should consider getting a warranty for it as well. You’ll be worry-free, and you won’t have to stress in case any malfunction occurs.
What Is Covered Under Honda Lawn Mower Warranty?
Honda issues a warranty for all power equipment purchased after January 1, 2010. The warranty doesn’t cover malfunctions and defects due to neglect or misuse. Check out the table below to see the details of the coverage period for products included in this extended warranty:
HRS and HRR Series
Snow Throwers and Snow Blowers
HS520 and HS720 Series
WX10 and WX15 Series
Gasoline engine powered pumps
Electric submersible pumps
|24 months36 months
Ways To Claim Honda Lawn Mower Warranty on Your Own
You can contact Honda customer support and claim your warranty in a few different ways.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
File Honda Warranty Claim by Email
You can file your warranty claim by emailing Honda. Follow the next few steps to get it done:
- Go to Honda website
- Click on Email Us
- Provide the required details
- Hit Submit
You should get a response regarding your claim in the next 24 hours.
Claiming Honda Warranty Over the Phone
To claim your Honda warranty over the phone, call 770-497-6400. Once you reach the agent, explain your request, and ask for further instructions and information. Honda’s customer support is available from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
File Honda Warranty Claim via Letter
Write your letter and include all the details about your warranty claim. Send it to:
American Honda Power Equipment Division
4900 Marconi Dr.
Alpharetta, GA 30005-8847
How Can I Claim the Honda Lawn Mower Warranty With DoNotPay’s Help?
DoNotPay makes the process of claiming warranties super easy and efficient! You can use our app to claim a warranty on any home, car, or other purchase, as well as a lot of other Honda warranties, such as Honda motorcycle, seat belt, or tire warranty—even Honda’s extended and lifetime warranties!
Follow the next few steps to claim your Honda’s lawn mower warranty with DoNotPay easy-peasy:
- Go to DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature and pick Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Give additional information
- Tap on Submit my claim
Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay!
Since companies aren’t always willing to grant your requests and can be quite difficult at times, DoNotPay will help you appeal any denied warranty claim in only a few minutes!
You can even do it from the comfort of your own home!
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow three quick steps:
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose to Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim and say whether your claim was rejected by an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide additional information and details about the provider and the original warranty claim
With DoNotPay, You Can Tackle Any Issue You Come Across!
Honda lawn mower warranty isn’t the only Honda warranty you can claim with DoNotPay! If you are looking for home warranty reviews, we’ll provide you with guides on the best home warranty companies in the U.S.! In case you have car troubles, and you don’t know how to claim an extended warranty for a used car or handle a dealer who refuses to cancel your extended warranty, we are happy to jump in and help you out!
Open your web browser and go to DoNotPay to see all the neat features we have to offer!
We can assist you with:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Acing government tests
- Jumping the phone line when contacting customer service reps
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Signing up for services with no phone verification
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Stopping text spam
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Filing insurance claims
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Taking any person or business to small claims court
- Requesting college application fee waivers
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Freeing yourself from spam emails forever
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Starting free trials with zero risks involved
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name