Claim Your Hisense TV Warranty Fast With DoNotPay
Hisense is a China-based appliances and electronics company specializing in TVs and home appliances. Their devices are budget-friendly, with some models on the higher end of the price spectrum.
Many users turn to Hisense TVs for their affordability, but this can be a big setback. Most of the Hisense TV reviews are not positive. Some Consumer Affairs’ reviews report that owners had had their TVs for only several months before they stopped working. Their TVs had various problems—no audio, video, or both.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Hisense TV or it has stopped working, use our guide to file a Hisense TV warranty claim in only five minutes.
How Long Is Hisense TV Warranty Period?
Hisense offers many products that have different warranty periods. All LCD/LED TVs have a one-year warranty, and TV accessories have a 90-days warranty.
What Does Hisense TV Warranty Cover?
The company warrants that all items purchased from an authorized Hisense dealer will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If the item becomes defective, Hisense warranty will cover the repair of the product or provide a replacement.
To be eligible for a warranty claim, you will need to fulfill the next steps:
- Present proof of purchase in the form of an original bill or invoice, which must have a date of purchase within the warranty period
- Deliver the product to an on-site service
- Ship the product to Hisense’s warehouse if the on-site service is not available
What Does Hisense TV Warranty Exclude?
According to Hisense terms and conditions, the limited warranty doesn’t apply to:
- Product misuse and abuse
- Shipment damages
- Improper installation
- Unauthorized repairs and modifications
- Cosmetic damage
- Defects caused by external or environmental conditions
- Products used for business or commercial purposes
How To Claim a Hisense TV Warranty by Yourself
If you are dealing with any issues or malfunctions with your Hisense TV, you are eligible for a warranty claim. If you decide to file a warranty by yourself, these are your options:
- Calling customer support
- Sending an email
Claiming Hisense TV Warranty via Phone
To file a warranty claim via phone, you need to contact the Hisense Consumer Electronic Care Center. This is what you should do:
- Call 1-888-935-8880
- Explain your issue with the device, and inform the representative you would like to claim a warranty
- Wait for them to inform you on the next steps regarding sending the product to a repair center or Hisense warehouse
Claiming Hisense TV Warranty via Email
You can claim your Hisense warranty over email as well. Here’s what you need to do:
- Compose an email explaining the issue with your product
- Attach scanned proof of purchase
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support will contact you within a commercially reasonable time.
Here are all of your options to file a warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
How To File a Hisense Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If you don’t want to waste your time trying to contact customer support to claim your TV warranty, DoNotPay can help you. We can assist you in filing a warranty claim in a matter of minutes. Our app does almost all the work for you—you just need to provide us with sufficient information.
To file your Hisense TV warranty claim, here is what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Search for the Claim Warranty section
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Product
- Type in Hisense as the company you want to claim the warranty from
- Enter the necessary details about your purchase and issues
- Click on Submit My Claim
Our app will submit the claim letter for you automatically. Even if you don’t have all the warranty information, we can generate a letter with arguments based on warranty laws. You can expect to hear from the company regarding your claim.
File an Appeal if Hisense Rejected Your Warranty Claim
It’s easy to drop the warranty process if a company denies your first warranty claim. DoNotPay can help you file an appeal if Hisense has rejected your warranty claim.
To file an appeal with DoNotPay, you should:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Find the Claim Warranty option
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty
- Specify whether you are appealing against a claim rejected by an extended warranty provider or the product manufacturer
- Click on Submit
After we submit your appeal, Hisense will contact you to review and discuss your case.
You can also resolve a problem when your dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty.
DoNotPay Offers Easy Solutions for Any Issues You Have
DoNotPay can offer you help for any issues you may have, including claiming a Samsung TV warranty, a Vizio TV warranty, and more. The warranty reviews say that we also cover the best home warranties in America.
Check out all of our services by accessing our app from any . We can help you:
- Cancel memberships and subscriptions
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get compensation for robocalls
- Jump the phone queue for customer service
- Sue companies and people in small claims court
- Resolve speeding tickets
- Stop spam emails for good
- Protect yourself from harassment or stalking
- Sign up for free trials with no risk
- File a claim for any warranty
- Waive a college application fee
- Get refunds and compensation from airlines
- Fight parking tickets
- Get refunds from companies
- Get help with bills you cannot pay
- Eliminate spam texts
- Ace any government test
- Apply for a clinical trial
- Contact your incarcerated friends and family
- Protect your work from copyright violation
- Register for services with no phone verification
- Locate unclaimed funds in your name
- File insurance claims