The Cupshe Return Policy Disentangled
Are you trying to return an item to Cupshe because it arrived damaged or for any other reason? We will help you decipher the Cupshe return policy in this guide!
Return policies can be indigestible to the extent that makes customers give up on getting what’s rightfully theirs. We will simplify Cupshe’s terms and introduce you to DoNotPay—a real game-changer when it comes to initiating returns. Sign up now to return anything hassle-free!
Based on the Cupshe return policy, an item is returnable within 30 days from the delivery of your purchase as long as it fulfills the conditions below.
|Returnable Items||Non-Returnable Items|
|You can return items within 30 days of the delivery date as long as they're:
Cupshe doesn’t accept returns outside the 30-day window. You should not attempt such returns since the company could ask you to cover the shipping costs after it sends the product back to your original delivery address.
Make sure you pack the item carefully so it does not get damaged in transit and don’t misplace the proof of postage in case you need to use it as a reference when checking the status with the carrier.
The company does not offer return labels—you ship the product back to Cupshe at your expense.
Returning a product to Cupshe or exchanging it for another one is possible only via mail. You will get the return address in the confirmation email customer service sends once you submit the request by reaching out to the company via chat on the website or via email.
Follow the steps below:
- Reach out to customer service via chat or email to request a return or an exchange
- Wait for 24 hours to receive further instructions, including the refund options and the return address
- Choose a refund option
- Ship your item to the provided address
- Share tracking information with customer service
Based on the Cupshe return policy, there are special rules regarding wrong or damaged items. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Cupshe website and reach out to customer support via chat
- Provide your order number, product name, or stock-keeping unit (SKU) number of your item (check your confirmation email)
- Provide details and attach photographic evidence
After you complete these steps, the company will reach out to you with further instructions.
Is the Cupshe return policy too demanding? You don’t have to waste your time and energy on starting a return process with the company directly! DoNotPay is at your disposal—we can send a custom return request letter to any retailer!
There are only four steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account using any web browser
- Locate the Return My Purchase product
- Answer several questions about the purchase and include photos (if needed)
- Click on Submit
We will ensure your request is processed by the date you choose—you only need to provide a specific date, and we will take care of the rest. We will also get you a return label so you can send the item back free of shipping fees!
There’s an abundance of other retailers whose return policies we’ve made simple—look up whatever you need in our knowledge base:
You will receive a refund once the company receives the item and inspects it. Refer to the following table for an approximate time frame needed for issuing a refund. It varies based on the refund method:
|Refund Method||Estimated Time Frame|
|Credit card||Ten business days (additional three to five days might be required due to COVID-19 restrictions)|
|PayPal||Three business days|
Companies are known for tricking their customers into making bad purchases, and then they don’t even deal with any repercussions. That will no longer be the case once you sign up for DoNotPay—we will protect you from corporations’ malicious intents.
If you’ve ever taken up on a free trial offer that turned into a paid subscription automatically, you know what it feels like to be tricked. With our app, you don’t need to worry about that happening ever again—we’ll help you make the most of your trials without getting charged by providing you with a virtual credit card.
Too late for that? Use our nifty product to cancel the subscription in a split second and demand a refund. The company refuses to issue one? Sue it in small claims court! We’ll help you generate any legal document you may need for the case, get it notarized online, and fax it instantly.
As soon as you sign up for our robot lawyer app, you’ll get access to a plethora of useful products that save you time and money and protect you from companies’ and individuals’ difficult attitudes. Check out how we can assist you in:
- Submitting an anonymous complaint to your HR
- Getting compensation as a victim of crime
- Appealing a college financial aid offer
- Keeping local sex offenders at bay
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Reporting unbearable neighbors
- Getting a refund from an airline
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Fighting email and text spam
- Submitting a FOIA request