Let DoNotPay Be Your Anchor When You’re Filing an Anker Lifetime Warranty Claim
Anker is an electronics company that sells products such as soundbars, power banks, car accessories, charging cables, wireless speakers, and security cameras. You can buy Anker products on the company’s website but also at Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy.
We can help you claim your Anker manufacturer warranty in a few simple steps.
How To File an Anker Warranty Claim Manually
Since Anker has an 18-month limited warranty, you can claim it within that time frame. You’ll need to provide a receipt, order number, product serial number, and picture of the defective item. To claim an Anker warranty online, you’ll need to use the form on the Refund and Exchange page. The only problem is—the refund page isn’t working.
Two certain ways of claiming Anker warranties are:
- Over the phone
- By writing an email
How To Claim Your Anker Warranty Over the Phone
You can claim an Anker warranty over the phone by following these steps:
- Call 800-988-7973
- Tell the agent you want to submit a warranty claim
- Give a detailed description of what’s wrong with the product
- Keep your order number and product serial number close by in case the agent asks for them
- Follow further instructions
How To Claim Your Anker Warranty by Writing an Email
Take the following steps to claim your Anker warranty via email:
- Write an email describing the issue you’re experiencing with your product
- Attach a picture of the damage on the product (if applicable)
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the company to contact you
|Can You Claim an Anker Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Online Form||Not Working|
How To Use DoNotPay To File an Anker Warranty Claim
Use DoNotPay to claim warranties and avoid any unnecessary waste of time and energy. With our platform, your process of filing a warranty claim will be over within five minutes.
To claim your Anker warranty, access DoNotPay from any and take the following steps:
- Type in Claim Warranty in the search box
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter the name of the merchant—Anker—and the name of the product
- Give a detailed description of what’s going on with the product
- Tap on Submit My Claim
When you hit submit, our app will create a warranty claim and send it to the company. If you don’t have all the details of your warranty, we can still help. We can use the implied warranty law to strengthen your case.
What Happens if Your Warranty Claim Is Rejected
With our Claim Warranty feature, our app can draw up a warranty claim appeal. Most companies deny the claim submission the first time because they hope that customers will give up. There’s no need to give up when you have DoNotPay to help.
You can do the following:
- Find the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select who you’re appealing against—Product Manufacturer
- Tell us about the company, and include your original warranty claim
After we submit your appeal, we’ll send the appeal letter and the company will talk to you directly.
DoNotPay Has a Way To Solve All Your Bureaucratic Hardships
We can help you claim any manufacturer warranty, and if you need to file a claim for any home warranty company in America, we’ve got your back as well. If you no longer like your home warranty provider, you can read our home warranty reviews and choose another one.
Our app can also take care of an issue you might experience if your dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty. DoNotPay also assists with claiming car warranties, including the extended ones for used cars.
DoNotPay has a wide range of services to offer. You can find out which options you’ll have with our platform when you open it in your .
We’ll make sure you get help with:
- Finding and enrolling in the best paid clinical trials in your area
- Arranging a DMV appointment in a few minutes
- Passing phone verification on services using fake phone numbers
- Fighting traffic tickets in the U.S.
- Obtaining refunds or chargebacks from various companies
- Ridding yourself of spam SMS
- Earning money off robocalls
- Discovering any unclaimed funds you might have
- Avoiding to pay for parking fines in any city
- Getting free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Resolving any issues with credit cards you might have
- Canceling memberships and subscriptions
- Receiving refunds or compensation from airlines
- Stopping spam emails from filling your inbox
- Filing insurance claims in a heartbeat
- Claiming other types of warranties
- Learning how to deal with stalking and harassment in any state
- Postponing the deadline for bills you can't pay at the moment
- Skipping the phone queue while contacting customer support reps
- Disputing speeding citations in any state
- Contacting your friends or family who are in jail
- Fighting against copyright violation of your artwork
- Acing various government tests
- Getting a college application fee waiver
- Taking any company or person to small claims court and winning