A Guide to Claiming Walmart Warranty Fast and Easy!
Walmart is an American retail company based in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company operates:
- Retail stores
- Grocery stores
They offer a lot of different products—if you purchased any, you should consider getting a warranty as well so that any mishap or malfunction can be fixed as soon as possible.
What Does Walmart Warranty Cover?
Walmart’s protection plans cover any unexpected repairs starting at $2. You can buy those protection plans at checkout or up to 30 days after the purchase.
The warranty coverage differs from product to product, so you can check all the details regarding the exact product you are interested in on the website. Most products are covered for failures from normal use, but not for intentional damage, loss, and theft.
Follow the next steps to buy a Protection Plan at checkout:
- Choose a product
- Tap on Select Options next to Add-on services
- Decide on the level of protection plan you want for the product
- Click Add to Cart and proceed to checkout
How Can I Claim Walmart Warranty?
You can claim your Walmart warranty in a few different ways.
|Can You File a Warranty Claim With||Yes/No|
Claim Your Walmart Warranty Over the Phone
If you want to claim your Walmart warranty over the phone, call their customer support at 1-800-925-6278 and explain your request.
Claiming Walmart Warranty via Email
Follow the next steps to file your Walmart warranty claim by email:
- Go to their website
- Click on Email Customer Service
- Select a topic and click on Next
- Provide your information and the requested details
- Hit Next
Claim Your Walmart Warranty With DoNotPay Fast!
If claiming warranties becomes so overbearing that you wish for someone to jump in and do it for you, DoNotPay will be your genie! Claim any warranty in minutes with our app’s assistance!
Not only can we help with warranties, but we also provide solutions for other tasks and issues. Follow a quick guide to claim your warranty for used cars or manage a dealer who refuses to cancel your warranty. We can even provide you with home warranty reviews of various home warranty companies in America!
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in the additional information and click Submit my claim
DoNotPay Can Also Help You Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim in a Few Clicks
If Walmart rejects your initial warranty claim, don’t sweat it! With DoNotPay’s neat features, you can appeal any warranty claim decision, be it Walmart or any other company. And the best part is that it will require minimal effort and time! You can appeal the denial in a few clicks!
Follow these five simple steps and appeal your denied warranty claim with DoNotPay in no time:
- Access your DoNotPay account from any
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose whether your claim got rejected by an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Give additional information and details about the provider together with the original warranty claim info
And that is everything you need to do! DoNotPay will cover the rest and send the appeal letter on your behalf.
Solve Any Issue Using DoNotPay!
With DoNotPay, you can rest assured that any issue you come across in your day-to-day life will be resolved with ease and efficiency! Forget about the sea of administrative problems and inconveniences!
We will help you tackle any bureaucratic issue that comes your way and assist you in completing all mundane tasks no one wants to deal with.
Once you open DoNotPay in your , there is nothing you can't resolve with our assistance!
Use our app when you need to:
- Stop text spam
- Jump the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Contest parking tickets
- Request any college application fee waiver
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Deal with credit card issues
- Protect your work against copyright violation
- Ace government tests
- Make a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protect yourself from harassment and stalking
- Get refunds from various companies
- Deal with bills you cannot pay
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Fight speeding tickets
- File insurance claims
- Take any person or business to small claims court
- Apply for clinical trials
- Get refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Free yourself from spam emails forever
- File a claim for any warranty
- Contact your imprisoned loved ones
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Start free trials with zero risks involved
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Get your sweet revenge on persistent robocalls