The Ultimate Guide to Requesting Your Adobe Refund
Adobe Inc. is a widely popular computer software company. Like many other IT companies, this one is also headquartered in San Jose, California. It’s dedicated to creating creativity and multimedia products. Some of the most popular ones are Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
You will find this article helpful if:
- You want to request a refund for an Adobe product that didn’t meet your expectation, or
- You forgot to cancel a free trial, and now you want your money back
Adobe Refund Policy Explained
Adobe subscription services are eligible for a refund only if you cancel them within the first 14 days of the billing period. The majority of services are non-refundable after those 14 days, but you get to use your privileges until the end of the billing cycle.
You may get a 50% refund if you cancel some of the services after the first 14 days of signing up, but this rule usually applies to some annual contracts.
You can check the cancellation terms for each subscription plan on the Subscription Terms page.
If you bought a non-subscription product directly from Adobe, you will have to return it within 30 days from receiving it to be eligible for a refund.
When it comes to a volume license, you can request a refund in the first 14 days after purchasing it.
Did you buy an Adobe product from a third-party seller? Contact them and talk over the refund details as you won’t be eligible to receive it from Adobe.
Your money will be sent to the original payment method.
Request Adobe Refunds in Two Minutes With DoNotPay
DoNotPay offers the most convenient way of requesting a refund from Adobe or any other company. Once you complete your refund request, we will send it to your bank right away. Another advantage is that DoNotPay will contact Adobe on your behalf to provide the evidence requested by the Fair Credit Billing Act.
Here’s which steps to follow to ask for an Adobe refund with DoNotPay:
- Open DoNotPay from your browser
- Go to the Chargeback Instantly section
- Answer all of the chatbot’s questions
- Type in Adobe as the name of the merchant
- Verify your signature
- Click on Submit
Adobe isn’t the only company you can request a refund from with DoNotPay. Check out some of the most famous firms that we can help you with:
How To Ask for an Adobe Refund on Your Own
Want to request an Adobe refund by yourself? Here are which options you can choose from:
Can You Request a Refund Via
|Yes / No|
How To Ask for an Adobe Refund Over the Phone
To request a refund from Adobe, you should log in to your account and go to the Contact us page to see the number to call.
Before you call, make sure to do the following on the Adobe website:
When you get in touch with the Adobe customer care specialists, you need to provide them with the following info:
- Order number
- Email address
- Phone number
- Reason for the product return
DoNotPay can help you contact the customer support of any company fast and easy. We will deal with the phone tree and hold the line on your behalf if you don’t have the time or patience. Then you can take over the conversation once we notify you that one of the reps showed up online.
We will help you call customer care agents of companies such as:
How To Ask for an Adobe Refund Through the Website
You can contact the customer service reps by clicking on the Chat button in the bottom right corner.
How To Ask for an Adobe Refund From a Third-Party Seller
You will have to check the third-party seller’s refund policy to see if you’re eligible for a refund and which options you have to request it.
A Guide to Adobe Cancellation Process
Want to know how to cancel your Adobe free trial or subscription? You can do it like this:
- Log in to your Adobe account
- Find the membership plan you want to cancel and click Manage plan or View plan
- Click on Cancel plan under the Plan information section
- Select the reason behind the cancellation
- Click on Continue
- Follow the rest of the instructions
In case you want to cancel your Teams membership, you will have to contact the Adobe customer service.
Cancel Your Adobe Membership the Trouble-Free Way
Whether you’re wondering how to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Acrobat Pro, or any other subscription plan, DoNotPay has got your back. We will inform you when we cancel your membership—your only task is to follow these steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account from a web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter the service you want to cancel
Here are just some of the most popular memberships DoNotPay can help you cancel in less than two minutes:
Did you register for an Adobe free trial and forgot to cancel it on time? Why not avoid making the same mistake in the future and having to request a refund for a service you don’t want? DoNotPay’s virtual credit card can help you sign up for a free trial period without the risk of being charged once the trial is over.
We will provide you with a randomly generated credit card number and a temporary email address. Use both upon registration, and you’ll be automatically unsubscribed after the trial period because the virtual credit card doesn’t contain any money. As you can see, it’s easy to avoid being in a situation where you need to request a refund after free trials thanks to DoNotPay’s convenient feature.
Will I Have To Wait for Too Long Before Receiving My Adobe Refund?
Your refund will be processed within five to seven days of requesting it, but you might have to wait a little longer for your bank to transfer the funds.
Where Can I Check the Status of My Adobe Refund Request?
Adobe will send you an email notifying you that your refund is issued. You can then contact your bank or credit card issuer if you don’t see money on your balance the day after receiving the confirmation email.
Who Can Help Me Solve Other Administrative Issues? DoNotPay, Of Course!
Why would anyone waste time and money trying to solve complex everyday problems if DoNotPay can take care of almost all of them in a few clicks while taking only two minutes of your time? Make sure to log in to your account from a web browser, and we will assist you in:
- Getting in touch with customer care agents without wasting time and energy
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Stopping robocalls and getting your robocall revenge
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Suing any firm or person in small claims court
- Setting up DMV appointments in a few minutes
- Getting refunds and compensation from any airline for delayed or canceled flights
- Fighting parking tickets
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Resolving issues with bills you can not pay
- Blocking physical spam mail and emails forever
- Signing up for free trial periods without the risk of being charged
- Blocking spam text messages
- Unsubscribing from unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Handling credit card issues