How to cancel FOX Nation subscription
Being part of FOX News, FOX Nation is a streaming service that presents its users with original shows and documentaries. The platform has almost 300,000 active subscribers.
How to cancel FOX Nation subscription using DoNotPay
If you would like to use DoNotPay to cancel FOX Nation or any other subscription, do as follows:
- Open your DoNotPay app either through your web browser
- Select ‘Find Hidden Money’
- Enter ‘FOX Nation’ in the search bar
- Cancel FOX Nation subscription
Are there any other ways to cancel FOX Nation?
There are several other ways to unsubscribe from FOX Nation:
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
|FOX Nation website||Yes|
How to cancel FOX Nation via their website
To cancel your FOX Nation subscription via their official website, you need to:
- Go to the FOX Nation login page and sign in to your account
- In the upper right corner of your screen, you will see a drop-down menu. Hover over the arrow and select ‘My Account’ from the menu
- Select the ‘Cancel Plan’ option
- Provide them with a reason as to why you’re canceling your plan
How to cancel FOX Nation via App Store
If you want to cancel your FOX Nation subscription via App store, you should:
- Go to your iTunes account
- Select the ‘Account Setting’ option
- Select the ‘Subscriptions’ option
- Find ‘FOX Nation’ and select it
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’
Does FOX Nation offer refunds?
Unfortunately, just like the majority of companies that offer subscription services, FOX Nation will not refund you during an active subscription.
Will FOX Nation automatically switch you to a paid plan after the free trial?
Yes, if you don’t cancel your subscription during the free trial, FOX Nation is going to start charging you as soon as the 7-day trial expires.
Why you should get the Free Trial Card
Are you tired of getting charged after your free trials? Our virtual credit card will do the work for you. DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator enables you to create a new credit card number that you can use to sign up for services and verify your payment info without worrying about information abuse and theft.
It consists of randomly generated numbers and hides your identity. Your name, card number, and expiration date will not be visible to the receiving end of a transaction. Our users’ safety is a top priority.
The Free Trial Card will unsubscribe you from any subscription service before the free trial expires. If this sounds like a solution to your problems, visit our DoNotPay app through your web browser.
FOX Nation alternatives
If you’re looking for some better alternatives, these are our recommendations:
|CuriosityStream||$2,99/month or $19,99/year||
|Netflix||$12,99/month for Standard Plan||
Are you allowed to pause your FOX Nation subscription instead of canceling it?
No, FOX Nation does not offer to pause users’ subscriptions instead of canceling them.
Is FOX Nation giving you a hard time? We can help you sue them
In early 2020, DoNotPay was recognized by the American Bar Association and given the Louise M. Brown Award for Legal Access. We can help you sue giants such as FOX super easily in small claims court. DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer in the world that fights bureaucracy.
Let DoNotPay do the work for you
Our app is going to monitor all of your subscriptions for you. We live in a fast-paced world where we don’t have enough time to keep checking on silly things such as subscriptions. That’s why we came up with the concept of DoNotPay, which is going to cancel all of your inactive subscriptions for you.
Did you know that the average American spends $79,74 a month on subscriptions that they don’t even end up using? Join the DoNotPay community to avoid spending your hard-earned money on services that you don’t use.
Other ways DoNotPay helps
Our app comes with numerous other features, some of them being:
- Disputing traffic tickets in your stead
- Arranging refunds for all of your delayed/canceled flights
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Canceling your free-trial subscriptions before they expire through our virtual credit card
- Canceling any other subscriptions
- Fighting for your rights in small claims court
- Contesting your parking tickets
- Helping you get a DMV appointment more quickly
- Helping you skip waiting on customer support to pick up the phone