Cancel Blue Apron in a stress-free way
Blue Apron is a meal-kit subscription service that can provide you with weekly meal boxes.
How to cancel Blue Apron manually
Cancel Blue Apron via mail
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the company to cancel your membership.
- Include all your personal information and account details in the email.
- Once Blue Apron customer support sees your email, their team will respond with further instructions on how to entirely cancel your account.
Cancel Blue Apron over the phone
- Dial 888-278-4349 to reach the Blue Apron customer service.
- Make sure you have all your account details ready.
- Ask the company rep to cancel your subscription. Follow their instructions.
Cancel Blue Apron online
- Log into your Blue Apron account.
- Click “Manage”.
- Click “Cancel Meal or Wine Deliveries”
Cancel particular Blue Apron orders
- Click on the “Upcoming” link in the top bar.
- Click on the “Manage Delivery” button.
- Choose the “Skip This Delivery” option.
- A message will pop up asking you if you are sure about your decision. Pressing on the skip button will enable you to cancel the order for the week.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel your Blue Apron subscription with DoNotPay
Many people find Blue Apron’s cancelation process tedious and off-putting. It seems as if Blue Apron is making canceling subscriptions a hassle to deter customers from doing so. Luckily, subscribers have DoNotPay on their side. With our app, you can cancel your Blue Apron membership from your smartphone in just two minutes. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser or download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store for free.
- Click on “Find Hidden Money”.
- Type in “Blue Apron” as the service you want to cancel.
Once we cancel your subscription, you will receive a confirmation email.
Can I get a refund after I cancel my Blue Apron account?
Getting a refund for your Blue Apron subscription is highly unlikely, but you can always try to persuade the customer service to give you a refund. If there are any orders on your account marked as “processing” or “shipped”, the company will charge you for them even if your account is closed.
Can I pause my Blue Apron subscription instead of canceling it?
You cannot freeze your account completely, but you can postpone specific orders. To do so, go to the “Manage Delivery” section and click on “Skip This Delivery”.
Will Blue Apron charge me when my free trial expires?
From time to time, Blue Apron gives its new members a one-week free trial. If you don’t want the company to turn your trial into a paid subscription, you need to cancel it before it expires. Otherwise, Blue Apron will prolong your membership and charge your credit card.
DoNotPay doesn’t let companies take your money after free trials
Do you usually forget about your free trials and end up spending a lot of money on subscriptions you don’t want? DoNotPay can help you with that. We can set you up with a virtual credit card that you can use when signing up as a precautionary measure. Blue Apron won’t be able to charge you and we will cancel your membership as soon as the free trial expires.
DoNotPay can track all of your subscriptions
Do you feel like you’re spending way too much money on your subscriptions? On average, American millennials spend over $200 every month on services and subscriptions they don’t use. If you’re afraid of spending that much money, consider tracking your memberships with the DoNotPay app. We will help you keep track of all your subscriptions and cancel those you don’t use.
Is Blue Apron being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
Has Blue Apron charged you more than they were supposed to? Is the company treating you unfairly? If so, you might get the resolution you need by suing them in small claims court. DoNotPay can help you sue Blue Apron without wasting your time and money on lawyers. Our app was awarded by the American Bar Association, and our robot lawyer’s success rates are outstanding.
What will Blue Apron’s charges look like on my bank statement?
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What other services does DoNotPay offer?
DoNotPay can assist you with the following:
- Sue companies or individuals in small claims court
- Contest parking tickets
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get help contacting customer support
- Get compensated for canceled or delayed flights
- Get a virtual credit card as protection from unwanted charges
- Get an appointment with the DMV quickly and painlessly
- Cancel any other subscription or service