The Hassle-free Way to Contact Chase Customer Service
One of the things people dread the most is contacting customer support. It could be quite a hassle to wait for hours to get a live human. Luckily, Chase doesn’t make you wait for that long. According to research, around 20 minutes is spent on hold when contacting Chase via phone. Although it’s not as long as other customer support waiting times, it’s still an inconvenience to wait for 20 minutes. This fact is particularly true if you are a busy person who has a nine to five or longer workday.
To avoid the trouble of contacting customer service, try downloading DoNotPay. DoNotPay is readily available on the Apple store or via a web browser. DoNotPay contacts support for you and then connects you to customer service once you reach a live human. To add to this, DoNotPay is easy and free to use.
The contact numbers for Chase customer service
Chase customer service is readily accessible through five phone numbers. 800-935-9935 is their general customer support number. This number addresses the majority, if not all, of customer concerns. You can contact this number for 24 hours and seven days a week. The average waiting time is 20 minutes. It is best to call at 9:05 am.
To get targeted help, you can contact different numbers for mobile banking, freedom cards, lost cards. You could also find a separate number for international customer service. Reaching a specific number for targeted help will make your life easier.
For mobile banking concerns, call 877-242-7372. This number has a hold time of about 20 minutes. It is preferable to call this number at 10:15 a.m. To quickly get a live person, dial 0, 0#, and then 0 again.
Meanwhile, go ahead and contact 800-524-3880 for freedom card concerns. This call goes directly to a live human. However, it takes 50 minutes or even longer for someone to answer the phone. This can be a real pain, so make sure to call at 10:15 a.m. for the shortest possible hold time.
On the other hand, it is best to contact 800-945-2006 for lost cards. On average, the waiting time is 20 minutes. Calling this number is free of charge, and it is most readily accessible at 9:45 a.m.
Now, for international callers, go ahead and contact 713-262-1679. Currently, the hold time is 20 minutes. There is no guarantee that this call will be toll-free. If you still wish to call them, it is best to do so at 10:15 a.m.
|Customer service number||Mobile banking number||Freedom cards number||Lost Cards number||International number|
Remember, you do not have to waste your time waiting for someone to answer your calls. Use DoNotPay. The app is easily accessible through a web browser, or you can download it through your iOS app store.
How do I get in touch with Chase by email?
Keep the following information in mind:
|Main Contact Number:||Main Email Address:|
|800-935-9935||Chase’s Secure Message Center|
Remember, contacting Chase’s customer service does not mean you will instantly get a reply, or even get a reply at all. Chase is a massive world-class corporation that receives thousands, if not millions, of messages from across the region and the globe. As a result, managing your expectations will lessen your aggravation. However, don’t worry too much. You can also contact Chase through various other channels.
How and where can I get immediate help regarding my Chase concerns?
Submitting your concerns is only the initial step. Unfortunately, customers still have to go through a lengthy process of verification before they get a response from the company.
- Start by checking out Chase’s website. Then, go and scroll to the very bottom of the page. At the right-hand corner under “About Chase,” click on Chase customer service.
- Under customer service, you can access the most requested topics, helpful videos, privacy and security, accessibility, military services contact, feedback, and specific help.
- The website divides the most popular topics into subtopics, which includes account management, payments & statements, and banking tools.
- Meanwhile, the helpful video category features how-to videos of the Chase mobile app.
- Privacy and security are composed of articles that address issues regarding the protection of information and money.
- Accessibility provides information regarding support for individuals with disabilities.
- Chase also provides military personnel and veteran services contact numbers.
- Complaints and feedback provide a secure messaging option, numbers to call, and social media accounts to contact.
- Chase has almost all of the social media accounts. Contact Chase via their Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, or Linkedin accounts. Posting or contacting Chase on social media might get you the flack you need.
Aside from this, Chase offers specific help regarding a variety of concerns which include:
- Credit Cards
- Personal Banking
- Auto Loans
- Home Lending
- Investments and Retirement Plans
- Chase Private Client
- Commercial Banking
- Business Banking
Take note, each of these topics offers further in-depth info.
Contacting Chase through their corporate addresses
Chase or JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading bank internationally. It is also one of the most prominent and most well-known banks in the United States States. Its headquarters can be found in New York.
270 Park Avenue,
New York, NY.
National Bank By Mail
P O Box 36520
Louisville, KY 40233-6520
If you wish to sue JPMorgan Chase & Co, you might want to search for the company’s address. You’ll need this address to send the company a demand letter.
Chase’s executive team
Senior Operations Manager
4 Chase Metrotech Ctr
Brooklyn, N.Y 11245-0003
Executive Vice President of Customer Experience
270 Park Avenue
New York, N.Y 10005
Gordon A. Smith
Consumer & Community Banking CEO
270 Park Avenue
New York, N.Y 10005
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
270 Park Avenue
New York, N.Y 10005
Presented above is the contact information for Chase’s executives. Refrain from contacting the executives. Message them only if you have exhausted all possible means of communication and only to address pressing and urgent concerns.
If you have a case against Chase, you should research suing a bank in a small claims court.
What are some of the reasons people reach out to Chase support?
- Disputing charges: customers ask how to dispute a charge with Chase.
- Contactless debit card: people are seeking information regarding Chase’s new contactless debit card.
- Forced arbitration clauses: Chase is adding a new forced arbitration clause to the Chase Freedom Credit Card, and people are outraged.
- How can you get a Chase Sapphire Reserve card?
- Refusal to Deal with Conservatives: people are complaining about Chase’s bias towards politically conservative citizens. There have been reports of Chase not dealing with, shutting down, and terminating the accounts of those who are politically conservative.
- Benefits of Choosing Chase: netizens ask what the benefits are of going for a Chase credit card.
- Bank Account Theft: one netizen has complained about a stranger walking into Chase and withdrawing 8,000 dollars from their account. This raises questions about the safety of Chase bank accounts.
If I don’t have success with customer support, can I sue Chase in small claims court?
The answer is yes. DoNotPay can help you sue Chase in the small claims court in a few easy steps:
- The app will generate a demand letter you can send to Chase. The purpose of this letter is to try and settle things outside of court.
- If you don’t get an answer, the next step is to fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you fill them out in just a few minutes.
- Then, you must file a complaint with the court. As always, the app will guide you through this step too.
- You will then serve Chase, which means that you will inform them that you are suing them, and why you are suing them.
- Finally, you will show up in court and present your case. DoNotPay will generate an exact script you can use in court so you can win the small claims lawsuit.
Do You Still have concerns? Post your inquiry below, someone here can probably help
Finally, if you still have some questions, comments, and issues that remain unanswered, please feel free to post down below. Someone might be able to help address your concerns.
DoNotPay can assist with other issues
- Readily obtain an appointment with DMV
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Connect to live service agents without waiting in the phone queue
DoNotPay can help you skip the phone queue at 10,000+ companies
Have you been having issues with other companies too? DoNotPay will help you get in touch with practically every major company out there, no matter what field it is in. The list is exhaustive and ever-expanding. Below is a list of articles on how to use DoNotPay to contact a few leading companies. Even if a company isn’t on our list or we haven’t yet published an article about it, chances are that DoNotPay can help you get in touch with them now without waiting on hold.