Extend Your Knowledge About Yamaha Extended Warranty
Yamaha is a Japanese company that manufactures motorized products such as motorcycles, boats, and outboard motors.
The company offers extra protection with its extended warranty plan, called Yamaha Extended Services (Y.E.S.). If you experience any issue with your outboard motors, check out what Yamaha extended warranty covers and how to claim it.
What Does Yamaha Outboard Extended Warranty Cover?
Yamaha outboard extended warranty covers damages in materials or workmanship. Here are more details about what parts and mechanical breakdowns the Y.E.S. warranty covers:
Yamaha Outboard Extended Warranty
Mid section/power trim & tilt
PT&T seals, motors, armature, lower pan switch, bushings, cylinders, brackets, and housing
Intake system/fuel system
Carburetor, fuel injections, fuel pump, fuel rails, intake manifold, injector drivers, fuel line check valve, primary fuel filter, and pressure regulator
Drive gears, housing, upper casing, water inlets, clutch dog, bearings, and shafts
Exhaust guide, turner, and muffler
Crankcase, crankshaft, valve train, wrist pin bearings, connecting rods, pistons, camshafts, cylinder heads, pulleys, oil pressure relief valve, oil cooler, rotor, and tensioners
Wiring harness, sensors, charging system, regulator, switches, armature, ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, idle speed control, Bendix gear, and rope start assembly
You can get Yamaha extended warranty for 12, 24, 36, or 48 months, depending on your vehicle’s model.
What Are the Benefits of Yamaha Extended Warranty?
The Y.E.S. plan has several perks:
- It’s transferable—You can transfer the warranty to the next owner of the vehicle
- Has nationwide coverage—You can repair your Yamaha vehicle at any dealership in the U.S.
- Has no mileage limits
- Includes the Travel and Recreation Interruption Protection (TRIP)—It covers towing and rent-a-car expenses in case of a mechanical breakdown of your vehicle
- Does not involve deductibles
How To Submit a Yamaha Extended Warranty Claim on Your Own
You can claim Yamaha extended warranty via:
- Your dealer
Claim Yamaha Extended Warranty With a Dealer
You can find the nearest Yamaha dealer via the Dealer Locator page on the Yamaha website. Contact the dealer and tell them what damage you need repaired.
How To File a Y.E.S. Warranty Claim Over the Phone
Yamaha allows you to submit a warranty claim directly to its customer service by calling 1-800-962-7926. Their working hours are Monday–Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
When you reach a Yamaha representative on the line, explain your issue, and ask for the repair of your vehicle.
Claim Yamaha Extended Warranty in No Time With DoNotPay
If you want to file a Yamaha warranty claim as fast as possible, use DoNotPay! With our app, you won’t have to waste time on dealers and wait on the phone line of Yamaha’s customer service!
DoNotPay allows you to submit a Yamaha warranty claim in a few easy steps. Here is what you need to do:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any
- Click on the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Car Warranty
- Answer a few questions and give the details about the issues you are experiencing with your car
- Tap Submit
Once you complete these steps, we will compose a strong claim letter and send it to the company. You can expect Yamaha’s representative to reach you directly and tell you the results of your case.
Did Yamaha Deny Your Warranty Claim? Use DoNotPay To File an Appeal
If Yamaha said no to your Y.E.S. warranty claim, don’t give up on it! DoNotPay can help you appeal the company’s decision. With our help, you have more chances of winning the case. We will generate an appeal letter relying on implied warranty laws for you. All you need to do is:
- Log in to DoNotPay in any
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide the information about Yamaha and your original claim
- Hit Submit
Yamaha should contact you directly with the results of your appeal.
Do Not Let Bureaucracy Drive You Crazy! Get the Help of DoNotPay!
With our AI-powered app, you can solve many administrative tasks, such as canceling services or making refund requests!
Access DoNotPay from any , and get our assistance in:
- Handling credit card issues with ease
- Finding unclaimed property under your name in any state
- Guarding your creative work against copyright infringement
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Setting up a DMV appointment in no time
- Applying for various kinds of clinical trials
- Opting out of your memberships and subscriptions
- Filing other kinds of warranty claims
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Signing up for free trials without giving your credit card details
- Requesting refunds from any company fast and easy
- Filing insurance claims
- Communicating with your incarcerated relatives and friends
- Handling your unpaid bills
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Putting an end to spam text messages
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Getting revenge on annoying robocalls
- Skipping phone verification when signing up for any service
- Calling customer service agents without waiting on the line
- Stopping spam emails
- Protecting yourself when encountered with stalking and harassment
- Requesting application fee waivers
- Acing government tests
- Appealing traffic tickets