How DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal if Your Account in Warzone Is Banned for No Reason
Getting your account banned for no apparent reason or explanation is one of the most frustrating things that can happen to you in a game like Call of Duty: Warzone. And it's not fair! You may be wondering, how can you appeal if you've been ?
Well, there are two ways. The first way is attempting to reverse the ban by yourself. Doing so may be quite lengthy and time-consuming, but it's all worth it, especially if you're a gaming enthusiast, and you feel like you've been treated unfairly.
But if you don't wish to go through the hassles and frustrations of appealing the account yourself, you can let DoNotPay take care of all the hard work. This article will walk you through the entire process of getting your account unbanned from Warzone.
What Are the Reasons for Getting Banned on Warzone?
If you find yourself being , the chances are you unknowingly violated certain terms and conditions of the game. While Call of Duty doesn't usually clarify why they may have banned your account, it could be due to the following reasons:
- Using an unregistered Battle Pass
- Having too many Battle Points
- Being caught using hacks or cheats
- Spamming chat channels
- Being reported as a hacker
- Getting into a fight with another player
- Being abusive towards other players
- Losing connection
The above list isn't exhaustive. It only covers some of the more common reasons someone gets banned from playing Warzone online. If you think you've been banned for any other reason, you can still appeal the decision.
What to Do if Your Get COD Banned for No Reason
As we hinted above, you're within your rights to appeal if you get COD banned for no reason. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of what to do:
1. Contact Support
If you get banned for no reason, the first thing you should do is to reach out to the Activision support team and submit an appeal ticket. They'll look into your details manually and decide whether to reinstate your account or not.
2. Read the Terms & Conditions
3. Wait for Support to Respond
Once you've contacted support, wait for them to respond. They might ask you to provide additional information regarding your case. You can also check their response on their website and follow up via social media.
4. Submit Another Appeal Ticket
Once you receive the response from support, you can either accept or reject it. If you choose to reject it, you need to resubmit another appeal ticket.
5. Receive a Final Response From Support
After you've submitted your second appeal ticket, you'll receive a final response from support. In this response, they'll tell you what action they took upon receiving your appeal.
Get Your Warzone Account Back With DoNotPay!
Deciding to appeal the account by yourself can be complex, tedious, and painful, with the customer support team taking you back and forth. But the good news is, DoNotPay can eliminate all these hassles and help you get your account reinstated in no time.
DoNotPay is a service that allows gamers to appeal their ban in minutes without having to deal with customer support teams. We exert legal pressure on the company (Activision), compelling them to resolve your appeal as soon as possible.
You only need to complete these three simple steps and leave the rest to DoNotPay:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
After completing these steps, DoNotPay will generate a tailor-made appeal letter with all your details within five minutes and transmit it to the company directly. And the best part? The letter contains a two-week ultimatum for the company to issue a response.
How to Avoid Getting Banned From COD: Warzone
If you're wondering how to avoid getting banned from Call of Duty: Warzone, here are four things to avoid:
- Avoid using hacks. Such hacks as Aimbot and Spinbot are the easiest ways to have your Activision account taken down. They violate Activision's security and enforcement policies, which the company takes seriously. So if other players report you for using hacks, the chances are that your account will get banned within minutes.
- Never use VPNs. Activision has strictly forbidden VPNs on its platforms, including Warzone. If you connect to a VPN server while playing Warzone, you could lose access to your account.
- Be careful while using third-party apps. Using third-party apps that could modify the game goes against Activision's fair play policies. Thus, you may get banned if you get caught using an application that alters the gameplay to have a competitive advantage over your peers.
- Don't use unauthorized emulators. Emulators such as GameGenie are not allowed on any platform owned or operated by Activision, including Warzone. If you try to play games through these emulators, you might lose access to your Activision account.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
Besides helping you get back your banned Activision account, DoNotPay can also help you appeal bans or suspensions on several other platforms and services. We outline some of them in the table below:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
- Analyzing terms of service
- Recovering account passwords
- Deleting accounts
- Reporting identity theft
- Copyright protection
Now the ball's in your court. Sign up now, and let DoNotPay help get you back online if you've been !