Verizon Warranty for iPhone Explained
When you buy an iPhone from Verizon, it comes with a free manufacturer warranty from Apple. You can also get a Verizon device protection plan and have more comprehensive coverage. We’ll guide you through Verizon warranties for iPhones and show you the most convenient method to file a warranty claim!
What Does the iPhone Warranty From Verizon Cover?
To file a warranty claim with Verizon, you need to obtain one of its warranties or protection plans. Verizon offers several protection plans for iPhones:
- Verizon Protect
- Extended Warranty
- Total Mobile Protection
- Total Equipment Coverage
- Wireless Phone Protection
- Verizon Protect Multi-Device
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device for Business
Check your specific plan to see if it covers the issue you’re having with your iPhone. Generally, Verizon warranty coverage boils down to the following features:
|What Verizon Usually Covers
|What Verizon Usually Doesn’t Cover
How Can I Submit a Verizon Warranty Claim for my iPhone?
Before submitting a warranty claim with Verizon, make sure you have your Verizon Wireless Account PIN. You also may need to pay a deductible when filing a warranty claim.
Here are all the methods for claiming your Verizon iPhone warranty:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With
|My Verizon App
Submit a Verizon iPhone Warranty Claim via Phone
You can call Asurion at (888) 881-2622. This phone insurance provider and Verizon partner deals with lost, stolen, and damaged phones. If your phone has a manufacturer’s malfunction, you should call Verizon at (800) 922-0204. Describe your iPhone problem to an agent and request a repair or replacement.
Submit a Verizon iPhone Warranty Claim in My Verizon App
You can submit a warranty claim for your iPhone in My Verizon App by following these steps:
- Click on Menu in the top left corner
- Select Devices
- Find your iPhone and tap on Manage Device
- Choose Start a claim
- Follow the prompts to finish filing your claim
Submit a Verizon iPhone Warranty Claim on the Asurion Website
For a lost, stolen, or damaged iPhone, you can also file a claim on Asurion’s website:
- Tap on Get Started
- Type in your Wireless Account PIN
- Hit Continue
- Follow the prompts and submit your claim
File a Verizon iPhone Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
DoNotPay offers a less complicated method to submit your Verizon iPhone warranty claim! Regardless of the issue, you can use our app and fast-track your warranty claim! Here’s how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Select Claim Warranty
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Answer a few questions and click Submit
DoNotPay will file a warranty claim to Verizon on your behalf. The company should get in contact with you as soon as they process your eligibility. We can assist you with other warranties, be it for your vehicle, used car, home, or another purchased item.
Use DoNotPay To Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim
In case Verizon or another company rejects your warranty claim, we can help you appeal it in no time! Check out how easy it is:
- Access DoNotPay from your
- Navigate to Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your iPhone and your warranty claim
- Hit Submit
Once Verizon receives our appeal letter, you can expect their customer support to contact you and give you instructions on warranty service for your iPhone.
DoNotPay—The Ultimate Protection Against Red Tape and Corporate Greed
If a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty and keeps charging you, we can help you sort this out!
You can’t seem to find a suitable home warranty in the U.S.? Skim our home warranty reviews, and you’ll be on the right track to finding one!
DoNotPay can also assist you with other problems! With our app, you’ll be able to block Verizon robocalls or spam texts, learn how to cancel Verizon, or get a refund from this service provider. If it comes to that, DoNotPay can also help you sue Verizon.
Visit DoNotPay in your and explore our numerous and useful features! Let us show you how to:
- Get a college application fee waiver
- Terminate subscriptions
- Contest traffic tickets
- Get in contact with customer service reps on the phone faster
- Bypass spam text messages
- Safeguard your work from copyright infringement
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Get in touch with loved ones in prison
- Find any unclaimed money
- Resolve credit card problems
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Retaliate against robocalls
- Appeal parking tickets
- Join different clinical trials
- Get a refund from any company
- Submit any warranty claim
- Start free trials without risking money
- Eliminate email spam
- Schedule DMV appointments quickly
- Avoid stalking or harassment
- Get solutions for unpaid bills
- Claim a refund and compensation for a flight that is delayed or canceled
- Sign up for services with a temporary phone number