Claim Stanley Tape Measures Lifetime Warranty Like a Pro
Do Stanley Tools Have a Lifetime Warranty?
Only certain Stanley product categories have a full or limited lifetime warranty. These include:
- Hand tools—limited
- Mechanics tools—full
- Tape measures—limited
- Landscaping and gardening tools—limited
What Does a Stanley Tape Measure Warranty Cover?
Tape measures’ manufacturer’s warranty covers all defects that are the maker’s fault. The term “limited lifetime” means that Stanley can fix such defects as long as the tool is usable. Possible malfunctions covered by this policy include:
- Missing rivets
- Broken spring
- Defective components
- Non-retractable blade
- Missing BladeArmour coating
What Are the Exceptions to the Stanley Tape Measure Warranty Policy?
This type of warranty policy excludes any accidental damage that counts as the owner’s fault. This means that Stanley won’t be able to fix the following issues:
- Dirty blade
- Excessive wear
- Rusty hook or blade
- Strange coating or stains
- Unauthorized product alteration
- Components damaged due to abuse or misuse
How To Claim Stanley Tape Measure Lifetime Warranty by Yourself
The company encourages customers who notice any defect to react as soon as possible. If you experience issues with your tape measure, you can claim your warranty by returning the faulty item via mail. The address for returns is:
Stanley Black and Decker
100 Passmore Lane
Jackson, TN 38305
ATTN: Quality Assurance
If you are entitled to a replacement, Stanley will send a new item without asking for proof of purchase. You can contact the company’s customer support at (800) 262-2161 or complete the online form in case of any problems or questions.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Claim Your Stanley Tape Measure Warranty With DoNotPay
If you don’t trust the existing claim methods, our app can handle this situation for you. With our help, you can raise a warranty claim with no effort before you know it.
To file a warranty claim with no stress, follow these instructions:
- Log in to DoNotPay using your
- Select the Claim Warranty feature and choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Choose Stanley as the product manufacturer, enter your purchase details, and describe the issue
- Tap on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will process the information and create a claim letter in your stead. The company will receive it and contact you to discuss the replacement.
The Claim Warranty option works for all types of warranties, such as car and home warranties or extended warranties for used cars. Are you having problems with a dealer who doesn’t want to cancel your extended warranty or home warranties across America? We will resolve any warranty-related issue within minutes and spare you the trouble.
Can DoNotPay Help You if Your Claim Gets Rejected?
There’s always a chance that Stanley may deny your warranty claim. If so, our app can submit an appeal on your behalf and save you from the stressful communication with the reps.
Here’s what this procedure looks like:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser and choose Claim Warranty
- Pick Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose Product Manufacturer
- Provide us with more info about the maker and a copy of the denied warranty claim
Completing these steps is all you need to do—the rest is our job. Your appeal letter will find its way to the company and make them reconsider their decision.
Discover More Practical Tips With DoNotPay
Follow our tips and get advice on warranty claims you can file with Husky, Ridgid, Kobalt, Mac Tools, Craftsman, and other tool manufacturers throughout the USA. With DoNotPay, you can also find out how to use home warranty reviews as your weapon for revealing scams and fraudsters.
Visit DoNotPay in any and let us help you:
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Put a stop to stalking or harassment
- Schedule DMV appointments with no effort
- Claim a refund from any company
- Obtain fee waivers for college applications
- Manage your credit card issues
- Avoid text message spam
- Appeal your traffic tickets
- Cancel any subscriptions before your next bill
- Deal with robocalls and get revenge
- Handle unpaid bills
- Get free trials with no hidden charges
- Overturn your speeding citations
- Bypass phone verification when signing up for different services
- Protect copyrighted work against infringement
- Contest your parking tickets easily
- Submit or appeal a warranty claim
- Enroll in different clinical trials
- Skip the waiting period when phoning customer service
- Get rid of your spam emails once and for all
- Find any unclaimed money you may have and collect it
- Stay in touch with incarcerated friends or family members
- Request a refund and compensation for a flight that is delayed or canceled
- Prepare for various government tests
- File all kinds of insurance claims