Claim RIDGID Lifetime Warranty Without Any Hassle
RIDGID is a company that produces and distributes tools and equipment. It’s a part of a multinational corporation, Emerson Electric Co. If you would like to make sure your equipment operates efficiently for a long time, you should opt for RIDGID lifetime warranty.
What Does RIDGID Lifetime Warranty Cover?
If your RIDGID tool malfunctions, it can be repaired or replaced free of charge, provided you hold a RIDGID lifetime warranty registration.
||If you registered your RIDGID tool within 90 days of purchase and have the LSA, your warranty covers free:
(During the lifetime of your RIDGID tool)
|RIDGID lifetime warranty doesn’t cover failures caused by:
Other rights may apply, and they may vary from province to province or from state to state.
File a RIDGID Warranty Claim by Yourself
If you’ve chosen to claim RIDGID lifetime warranty on your own, here’s how you can do it:
- Send a message on the website
- Contact support
- Take your tool to an authorized service
Fill Out RIDGID’s Online Form
You can send RIDGID a message by:
- Signing in on the RIDGID contact page
- Describing your problem
- Sending the message to RIDGID’s support
You should wait for a representative’s reply that will contain instructions for you to follow.
Call Customer Support
You can call:
- One World Technologies, Inc. at 1-866-539-1710 for all LSA issues
- RIDGID Direct Ship line at 1-877-655-5346 to verify replacement eligibility
Be prepared to wait for a representative to answer your call.
Visit a RIDGID Authorized Service
You can take your equipment to an authorized service if you’d like to claim your RIDGID tools lifetime warranty. Here’s what you should present for diagnosis and warranty verification:
- The tool and all accessories/parts it came with (e.g., the tool console, battery, and charger)
- Your Lifetime Service Agreement identification number
- Your personal identification
Check the location of the nearest service by signing in on the RIDGID website.
Can DoNotPay Help You File a RIDGID Lifetime Warranty Claim?
Yes, the DoNotPay app can provide assistance if you’re having problems with your RIDGID tool and would like to submit a RIDGID lifetime warranty claim.
Here’s how you initialize the process:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Opt for RIDGID, enter purchase and warranty details, and describe the problems you’ve experienced
- Finish by clicking on Submit my claim
The DoNotPay app files your RIDGID warranty claim automatically. Wait for a RIDGID customer service representative to contact you about your case.
Bear in mind that even if you don’t have your warranty details, DoNotPay will generate an argument under implied warranty laws.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Your RIDGID Lifetime Warranty Claim Is Denied? DoNotPay Can Assist You With This Issue
DoNotPay can help you when your warranty claim gets rejected. You need to inform DoNotPay to take action by:
- Opening our app in your web browser
- Selecting the Claim Warranty feature
- Choosing Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Stating that you’d like to appeal against RIDGID’s denied warranty claim
- Provide details about the company and your case
The DoNotPay app will automatically submit your appeal, and when it’s processed, a RIDGID support representative will get in touch with you.
Need Help With Other Issues?
DoNotPay is here to assist you in sorting out a good deal of problems. For warranty-related issues, DoNotPay can also supply information on what you can do if a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty. We can assist you in matters such as understanding home warranty reviews, finding the best home warranties in America, and claiming used car extended warranties.
If you’d like to find out what other services DoNotPay provides, open our app in your web browser and learn how you can:
- Claim a refund from a company
- Protect yourself from spam text messages
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get free trials risk-free
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Avoid waiting on hold with customer service
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Protect yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Apply for clinical trials
- Obtain compensation for robocalls
- Skip phone verification when signing up for services
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Get rid of spam emails forever
- Waive college application fees
- Make DMV appointments fast
- Discover any unclaimed funds under your name
- Deal with issues with credit cards
- Contest parking tickets
- Claim refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Make a warranty claim
- Handle bills you cannot pay
- Stay in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protect your work against copyright infringement