What to Do if You Were Shadow Banned on Bumble
Bumble joined the app store options back in 2014. Though it was originally used for dating purposes, it quickly grew into a way to find friendships and network with others. If you find yourself , you'll need to find a way to appeal your banishment so you can use the unique, worthwhile selection once again.
DoNotPay can help you appeal your ban and get back onto Bumble promptly. Let us tell you how.
Why Would Bumble Ban Me?
Not quite sure what you did to get banned? Bumble has some specific terms and conditions related to reasons for banning an account. You might find yourself unable to login if you've:
- Exhibited inappropriate conduct both on and off the app
- Been discovered using someone else's account
- Tampered with the app or system in any way
- Sent spam
- Made aggressive, discriminatory, or threatening remarks
- Misrepresented your age or identity
It's also possible to be because you're simply using the app to gain followers for your social media. The app is meant for genuine connections. You may link to your social media accounts, such as your Spotify, but you should not actively promote them or have nothing except these links in your bio.
What Is Considered Discriminatory Behavior?
Discriminatory behavior on Bumble refers to making rude and unkind remarks simply because of race, sexual orientation, religion, or other personal beliefs or characteristics belonging to another person. You can simply state that you do not wish to converse with the person. You cannot make hateful remarks, or you face being reported and then banned.
What Does Spam Entail?
Sending spam can mean one of two things. Either you're resending messages or chain emails that are untrue or inaccurate, or you're sending every person in your inbox the same exact note. Bumble wants its users to feel they are making true connections. Sending the same thing over and over again to different parties is not genuine and not indicative of what the site is about.
Does a Violation Always End in a Ban?
No, sometimes minor violations may simply require Bumble to notify you via email of your mistake. You can then correct it without repercussions. However, Bumble also has the right to:
- Delete any offending content
- Discontinue a subscription you have within the app
- Send your user content to law enforcement
- Pursue legal action against you
You may have your Bumble account suspended indefinitely, or just for a short time. It is at the discretion of the website owners and depends on the severity of your offense.
Bumble may also choose to simply alter or delete photos that contain the violation. You cannot add photos that depict:
- Yourself in a bathing suit or undergarments, unless you are at the lake or beach
- Any erotic content
- A minor in a photo by themselves
- Body-only images with no face in the picture
- People who are not you
You must also not submit any photos with watermarks or text captions, even if they are appropriate.
How to Handle a Bumble Ban Yourself
Bumble has a dispute resolution team that you should contact. Try to reach them through the following methods:
- By Mail - Send written correspondence to CT Corporation, 1209 Orange Street, City of Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware 19801
- Call JAMS - Bumble utilizes this dispute resolution agency. Contact them at 800-352-5267 to see if they can assist you.
- Visit JAMS online - Go to their website at www.jamsadr.com and click "Submit a case."
Additionally, you can contact the Bumble support team.
- Start by utilizing the information present in the Help Center.
- Fill out the "Contact Us" form online
- Use the "Contact & FAQ" button within the app
- Make your case for why you wish to appeal the suspension or ban.
Be sure to remain professional, courteous, and respectful in any communication you make with Bumble. Doing so will help your case, while getting angry or violent will only make the team more likely to stick to their decision.
Appeal Your Bumble Ban With DoNotPay's Assistance
If you'd rather let DoNotPay assist with your appeal after being , we're happy to help. DoNotPay will draft a letter on your behalf requesting that Bumble reinstate your account. We will notify them that they have two weeks to submit correspondence in return with their final answer.
Here are the only three easy steps that you need to take:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
With your answers available, DoNotPay can quickly get to work penning a letter that pleads your case in a respectful, yet convincing way. Once the letter is sent, however, it is a waiting game to see if the company will truly offer a response or rectify the situation.
The ban may remain if you did, in fact, violate their terms of services or acted in a threatening or unsafe manner while on Bumble's website or app.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Get Other Accounts Unbanned?
Absolutely! DoNotPay will appeal any account ban. We offer both an Unban My Account and Unban Gaming Account product to ensure the correct measure is taken to help you get back into the game or service you enjoy. We'll assist with appealing your accounts on:
Does DoNotPay Offer Other Products?
Yes! DoNotPay has more than 100 products ready to meet your needs. Whether you're trying to find free coupons or require assistance with finding the best school for your child, DoNotPay is here to help you find the right solutions for your situation.
- Burner phones
- Fighting text spam
- Analyzing Terms of Services (TOS)
- Credit cards
- Warranty claims
- Identity theft
- Divorce settlement agreement
- Robocall compensation
Search through our product options and find the best solution for your most pressing tasks!