What Can I Do if My Seeking Arrangement Account Is Permanently Banned?
Seeking Arrangement is a group of websites that cater to sugar daddies and babies who are looking for dates. Sites such as SugarDaddyMeet, Seeking, and SugarDaddyforMe, are more specific with the account holder’s qualifications.
If you have received notification that your , and you think that this was unfair or that you are unaware of any violations, you must file an appeal.
It can be difficult when you must deal with account bans or suspensions. Double the frustration when the platform itself does not disclose the specific reason for the ban. This is why we created the Appeal Banned Accounts product. DoNotPay wants to help by preparing a compelling demand letter, and placing legal pressure on the company that has suspended your account.
Companies pay more attention when the demand letter they receive is from a legal representative. DoNotPay will increase the chances of you getting access back to your account with a carefully-made demand letter.
What Are the Reasons for My Seeking Arrangement Account Being Permanently Banned?
You should have received some form of correspondence (probably an email) that told you why . These are the most frequent reasons for account suspension:
- Asking for money up front, or before your first date
- Using the site as an escort service
- Promoting prostitution on the site
- Reports by other members about your conduct or things contained in your profile
- Using language found to be vulgar, abusive or sexually explicit
- Having multiple accounts
- Selling videos, photos, or cam sessions
- Posting or sending material that exploits minors
- Creating a profile for someone under 18
- Asking other members for personal identifying information such as passwords, banking info, etc.
- Falsifying information on your profile
- Promoting a business
- Issues with payments such as approval delays or discrepancies with credit cards
This list generally outlines violations in the code of conduct for the sites, however, other violations in conduct or law can result in your membership account being permanently banned.
What Should I Do if I Am Banned From Seeking Arrangement?
Sometimes, on first offenses, you may get a timed suspension, which acts as a warning.
- By simply logging in, you will see the violation that was placed on your account.
- Once you agree to the terms, your timed suspension will begin.
- When the time period ends, usually within 24 to 72 hours, you will automatically be reinstated and no further action is needed.
If you have repeatedly received time suspensions, or the violation is considered severe, you may receive an indefinite suspension. This notification will come when you log in by means of a generic message. Check your email account for more information. Once you have received the emailed detail, you will need to reach out to the support team to investigate. You will need to email your questions or appeal to Support@seeking.com.
Depending on the violation, your account may be eligible for reinstatement. It is difficult to be able to speak with a support person, but you can follow up by sending an appeal letter.
However, some violations are severe enough that reinstatement will not be granted. When you email your appeal, be sure to include any information that you feel is incorrect, and any proof you have to back up your claim.
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Appeal My Seeking Arrangement Account Ban?
It can be frustrating waiting for answers about the status of your account. DoNotPay can help by preparing your appeal letter, and adding legal pressure by indicating a deadline for their response.
All you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will generate a customized appeal letter in less than five minutes and send it directly to the company. It will contain a two-week deadline for the company to respond.
Let DoNotPay Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts From Any Platform
DoNotPay doesn't just help appeal dating site bans and suspensions, but we can assist in appealing accounts on any platform. We can help with demand letters for:
DoNotPay makes it easy to appeal the reinstatement of your account whether you are temporarily suspended or permanently banned. We work hard to get the best possible outcome. All you have to do is reach out to us, provide us with the details and we’ll do the rest of the leg work.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Solve Other Problems Too?
Absolutely! DoNotPay knows you work hard and that your time is valuable. That is why all of our products save you time, relieve your stress, and save you money! We make solving your problems easy and quick, so you can enjoy your time in other ways.
Let us help you with solutions to most of the problems you face every day. Here are some solutions that we can provide you with:
- Do you need copyright protection? If you are an artist or author, protecting your original work is essential. DoNotPay can show you how!
- Do you have multiple accounts that you never use? Are you spending money on accounts that need to be deleted? DoNotPay can show you how to delete the accounts easily and quickly.
- Don't let yourself be the victim of identity theft! Let DoNotPay show you how to protect yourself and what to do if you are a victim.
- If you need help understanding the terms of service for any company, DoNotPay is here to help.
- DoNotPay can show you how to quickly recover lost passwords.
Sign up with DoNotpay today and unlock a portal of quick and easy solutions.