Seize Sears Home Warranty Service in a Snap
If you’re thinking of getting a home warranty from Sears or you need to file a warranty claim, DoNotPay will provide you with all the necessary info and help you along the way.
Sears Home Warranty Reviews
Before deciding on a home warranty plan, it’s best to check home warranty reviews. This way, you’ll get familiar with the pros and cons and choose the best option for yourself.
Consider these benefits and drawbacks of Sears home warranties:
Sears Home Warranty Plans
Sears Home Services offers three warranty plans:
- Appliance Plan
- Systems Plan
- Whole House Plan
All three of them only cover mechanical failures of various home items and appliances. If an item malfunctions, the company will repair or replace it.
The table below shows what these Sears home warranty options cover:
|Home Warranty Plan
|What It Covers
Whole House Plan
How Can I Submit a Sears Home Warranty Claim by Myself?
If you want to file a Sears home warranty, you can do so over the phone or on the company’s website. Once you submit your claim, Sears Home Services will select an independent service contractor who will reach out to you within 24 hours to schedule a service appointment.
File a Warranty Claim Over the Phone
You can call 1-855-256-2467 at any time to claim your warranty since Sears telephone service works 24/7. Explain your problem, and the company’s rep will give you further instructions.
File a Warranty Claim on the Website
To submit your Sears home warranty claim on the company’s website, do the following:
- Go to the Sears Home Services website
- Click on Schedule Repair
- Tap on Repair
- Choose the product that requires service
- Select the brand of your item
- Click on your warranty plan
- Tap on Sears Home Warranty Site
- Provide details about your warranty
- Follow the prompts and submit the claim
File a Sears Home Warranty Claim in Under Five Minutes With DoNotPay
There’s an easier way to submit your Sears home warranty claim—DoNotPay!
Follow these easy steps and file your claim in no time:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select our Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Home Warranty
- Enter Sears Home Services and a few more details
- Submit your claim
We will submit a warranty claim on your behalf, and a service contractor will contact you directly to make a service appointment.
Appeal Your Home Warranty Claim if Sears Rejects It!
DoNotPay—the first AI Consumer Champion—can assist you in appealing any warranty claim, including Sears.
If Sears denies your claim, here’s all you need to do:
- Access DoNotPay from a
- Locate the Claim Warranty option
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your original warranty claim
- Tap on Submit
DoNotPay will send an appeal letter to Sears Home Services. The company will reach out to you directly to give you the status of your warranty claim.
Are you having similar issues with your car? DoNotPay can help if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
Don’t Let Companies Sear Your Pocket—Fight Back Using DoNotPay
If you want to jump ships and choose a different home warranty company, we can help you find the finest home warranties in America. Take your pick among IGS Home, Hello Super, Choice Home Warranty, American Home Shield, and many other companies.
Open DoNotPay in a of your choice and enjoy our numerous guides and hacks, such as:
- Stopping spam texts
- Protecting yourself and loved ones from stalking or harassment
- Contesting traffic citations
- Managing your credit card issues
- Fighting against robocalls
- Getting free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Saving your work from copyright infringement
- Registering on different services without phone verification
- Waiving college application fees
- Making appointments at the DMV
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Getting refunds from numerous companies
- Finding ways to handle your unpaid bills
- Putting an end to spam emails
- Fighting parking tickets
- Keeping in touch with incarcerated family or friends
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Skipping the queue when contacting customer service
- Joining clinical trials in your vicinity
- Searching for unclaimed funds you forgot about
- Filing a claim for any warranty