Everything You Should Know About Residential Home Warranty
Every homeowner should consider obtaining a home warranty. It offers a practical and hassle-free way of fixing broken appliances at a significantly reduced price. By paying a monthly fee, you can relax knowing that your home is covered at all times during the warranty period. Residential Warranty Services Inc. is a long-standing company that claims to offer its clients an all-encompassing service at an affordable price. This article will help you if you want to learn all about the company’s warranty coverage and the best way to file a warranty claim.
What Does RWS Home Warranty Cover?
Residential Warranty Services Inc. offers two home warranty plans—Simple Policy and The Advantage Plan.
The price of the Simple Policy depends on the house’s square footage and starts from $435 for 1500 sq ft. The plan offers standard warranty coverage of:
- Central heating system
- Central air conditioning system
- Electrical systems
- Water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Exhaust fan
- Sump pumps
- Garage door opener
Within the standard offer, the Simple Policy includes components that are often excluded from other companies’ home warranties.
The Advantage Plan is even more comprehensive. In addition to the standard warranty coverage of the Simple Plan, it includes items such as a pool, a spa, and garage door spring. You can find more details in the Simple and The Advantage plan brochures.
How Can You File an RWS Warranty Claim on Your Own?
Here is a table of possible methods for filing a Residential home warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Filing a Claim via the Official Website
RWS allows you to file a warranty claim via an online form on their official website. You have to provide personal information and a brief description of the problem and hit Submit at the bottom of the page.
Requesting Service via Phone
If you need to contact RWS and file a service request, you can dial 1-800-544-8156.
Judging by the reviews, RWS has a reputation of avoiding to honor its part of the agreement. Customers complain that the support service is often unresponsive when you try to reach them using available methods. They use all kinds of excuses to deny a claim or drag out the process long enough for you to drop it. All the more reason to use DoNotPay!
How To File a Residential Warranty Services Claim With DoNotPay
We offer a simple way of claiming your home warranty. When something in your home breaks, the last thing you want to do is go through a grueling process of filing a claim and waiting for a response. Our app will do most of the work, as long as you give us the essential information.
Access DoNotPay from your and follow these instructions:
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Home Warranty
- Enter Residential Warranty Services Inc. and answer a few questions
- Click Submit
After that, DoNotPay will send the claim letter to RWS on your behalf.
You won't have to wait long before the staff contacts you to arrange a maintenance service.
If you are interested in some other home warranty companies, you can check out the reviews or find out what the best home warranty companies in America are.
RWS Has Denied Your Claim? DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal It!
If you are one of the unlucky RWS customers whose warranty claim has been denied, there is something you can do about it. When the company denies your claim, but you still think you have a case, you should use DoNotPay to submit an appeal.
You’ll only need to follow these simple directions:
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Pick the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Provide us with details about the company and your original warranty
We will take matters into our own hands and submit an appeal letter. You can expect a call from RWS not long after they receive it.
If you ever need to file an appeal against a dealer who refuses to cancel an extended warranty, you can always count on DoNotPay!
Make Everyday Tasks a Breeze With DoNotPay
Take advantage of our expertise and find out what other types of warranty favors we offer.
Open DoNotPay in your and check out how we can simplify:
- Freeing yourself from spam mail once and for all
- Overturning parking citations
- Keeping your work safe from infringement of copyright
- Tackling different credit card problems
- Requesting refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Canceling all kinds of subscriptions and memberships
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Fighting speeding tickets in different states
- Getting revenge on infuriating robocalls
- Submitting insurance claims
- Applying for various clinical trials in any city
- Scheduling DMV appointments in no time
- Getting in touch with customer support agents without any trouble
- Finding unclaimed property in any state
- Acing different government tests
- Shielding yourself from harassment and stalking
- Signing up for different services without a phone number
- Filing warranty claims for various items
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Keeping in touch with your imprisoned family and friends
- Avoid paying college application fees
- Signing up for free trials without getting charged
- Ridding yourself of spam texts
- Contesting traffic tickets