All You Need To Know About the Maytag Warranty Service
Maytag is an American home and commercial appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. It produces kitchen appliances, washers, dryers, and numerous other products.
What Does Maytag Appliance Warranty Cover?
Every Maytag appliance has a one-year limited manufacturer warranty. Maytag also provides two types of home warranty plans:
- Basic Plan
- Total Plan
Check the table below to see what each plan covers in detail:
|Coverage||Basic Plan||Total Plan|
|Clothes washer and dryer||✕||✓|
How To File a Maytag Warranty Claim
You can contact Maytag to claim a warranty or request any other information you need. Maytag provides clients with a few ways to claim a warranty, but the process is usually quite long. To speed up the lengthy procedure, you can resort to DoNotPay. Check the table below for all available methods to file the Maytag Warranty Claim.
|Can You File Your Warranty Claim With||Yes/No|
Filing a Maytag Warranty Claim via Phone
To file a claim over the phone, call 800-462-9824. Once you reach Maytag’s customer service, ask for all the necessary information and further instructions regarding your warranty claim.
Filing a Maytag Warranty Claim Online
You can claim your warranty online on Maytag’s website. Follow these simple steps to start live chat and schedule the necessary service:
- Go to the company website
- Select the Live Chat option
- Explain your request to the customer chatbot
- Tap Send
File a Maytag Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
You can choose an easier way to file your warranty claim and use DoNotPay to make the process a bit faster. Our app also offers information on claiming a warranty for used cars or handling a company refusing to cancel your extended warranty. Using DoNotPay’s Claim Warranty feature, you can claim any car, home, or product warranty. These are five simple steps you should follow to claim your Maytag warranty with DoNotPay:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Home Warranty
- Provide the information needed
- Press Submit my claim
After that, DoNotPay will do the rest of the work. Maytag should get in touch with you to schedule an appointment.
You may need to give additional details once you choose the type of warranty you would like to claim.
DoNotPay Will Jump In To Help You Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim!
It’s not uncommon for your initial warranty claim to get rejected. If Maytag denies your request, you can use DoNotPay to appeal the decision. Here’s how it works:
- Access DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Hit Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose between an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide additional information about the company and the initial warranty claim
DoNotPay will then submit the appeal letter on your behalf, and Maytag should contact you regarding the service.
If Maytag Isn’t Responding to Your Request, Sue Them
If Maytag doesn’t provide the help you seek, you can use DoNotPay to sue them! The world’s first robot lawyer can help you sue the company in small claims court. The justice you deserve is a few clicks away!
DoNotPay has been recognized with the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for our commitment to improving legal services and our innovative use of technology.
DoNotPay’s Other Useful Features
Besides dealing with warranty claims, DoNotPay offers useful home warranty reviews and helps you find the best home warranties in America. But that’s not all! If you ever need help regarding other companies, DoNotPay can assist in claiming warranties from BlueRibbon, BFS, Costco, OneGuard, IGS, and many more. Open DoNotPay in your web browser and see how we can help you:
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Get refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Jump the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Protect yourself from harassment and stalking
- Waive college application fees
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Stop text spam
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Make a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Deal with credit card issues
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Get refunds from people and companies
- Sign up for free trials with zero risk involved
- File a claim for any type of warranty
- Sign up for services with no phone verification needed
- Deal with bills you cannot pay
- Free yourself from spam mail forever
- Apply for clinical trials
- Contest parking tickets