How Can an Adsense Account be Banned?
Google AdSense accounts have over 2 million publishers who monetize their sites. However, if you violate Google's terms of service, your .
Most people with an AdSense account depend on income as their primary source of livelihood. No one would want Google to because it is a source of income.
It can be frustrating when appealing to Google to get your AdSense account unbanned. Google may take time reviewing your appeal, which may result in you losing your income. However, don't worry because DoNotPay will help you get your AdSense account unbanned.
Why Did My AdSense Account Get Banned?
Google reserves the right to that violates AdSense Terms and Conditions (TOC). The following are some more common grounds for AdSense bans:
- Generating too many AdSense accounts
- Click fraud — when Google suspects you of clicking on your ads, soliciting the clicks of others, or being "click bombed."
- Attempting to tamper with the AdSense code
- Utilizing services such as BuildMyRank for link building
- Displaying more than the allowed number of units on a page
- Placing AdSense units on websites that contain copyrighted material or that include questionable/banned content such as porn, warez, drugs, and gambling
Deceptive Site Behavior
Publishers may not utilize deceptive implementation techniques that disguise advertisements as a menu, navigation, or download links to increase clicks or views. Mind that, as a publisher, you are responsible for adhering to the ad placement standards concerning AdSense's policies. These deceptive behaviors include:
- Pages where ads are implemented in placements that are intuitively meant for navigation.
- Linking to non-existent content
- Other forms of navigation that are specifically meant to mislead people
- False claims of streaming content or downloads
- Redirecting users to irrelevant or deceptive websites
Regardless of the reason, a banned AdSense account may seem a catastrophe for some website owners.
Types of Google AdSense Bans and Suspension
Google has specific and strict policy guidelines to protect its advertisers. Google AdSense has various suspensions and bans depending on the misdemeanor. The following are the various forms of bans and suspensions.
- AdSense account disabled for policy reasons
- AdSense account disabled for invalid traffic
- AdSense page suspension
- AdSense limit bans
How to Prevent Your AdSense Account From Suspension
Although AdSense is no longer as popular as it was, it remains one of the most dependable methods to earn money from blogging. AdSense is particularly popular for online enthusiasts.
Therefore, if you use AdSense, you can adequately manage your account and avoid being banned through the following methods:
- Stop having many Google AdSense accounts.
- Avoid copyright infringement: Google is strict about copyrighted material, against Google AdSense policy. Google even addressed it on their AdSense support website.
- Avoid AdSense advertising in pop-ups, emails, or software.
- Stop placing too many ads, and don't stuff your pages with keywords.
- Stop using traffic bots: Traffic bots result in illegitimate clicks on your advertising, against Google AdSense rules and standards. Your account may be suspended.
- Don't trick your website visitors
- Put an end to fraudulent practices. Never click on your ads.
- Don't plagiarize content on your websites.
What to Do if Your AdSense Account Is Banned
The only way to get your account back is to file an appeal form. As you may be aware, Google takes program policy compliance quite seriously. Google program rules are in place to guarantee that publishers, their site users, and advertisers all have a pleasant experience. As such, publishers must adhere to these principles to avoid bans. However, if you get banned, use the following process on Google:
- Go to Google support and click AdSense help center
- At the AdSense help center, click the "fix policy button."
- Select the reason for your ban, like AdSense disabled for invalid traffic.
- Then click the AdSense disabled button.
- You will see the invalid traffic appeal form
- Fill out the form and click the submit button.
You can contact Google and fill out the form here:
|Google AdSense||Support Page|
|AdSense Appeal Form||Form|
|AdSense Contact Us||Contact Page|
What Are Some Tips for Writing a Successful Traffic Appeal?
Here are some tips that you might find helpful when writing your appeal:
- Examine the most frequent causes of suspended AdSense accounts and check if you can prevent them from happening again.
- Review your desktop websites, mobile websites, or mobile app ad implementations. Consider your standard user path and if your ad solutions might result in consumers unintentionally clicking on your adverts.
- Provide the email address linked with your deactivated Google AdSense account in the appeal form.
- Reveal the changes you will make in the future to prevent the process from happening again.
While appealing an AdSense ban, your prospects of regaining access to your account are often pretty slim, especially if you do it yourself. However, if you were a victim of invalid traffic, as is often the case, DoNotPay may be able to assist you in reclaiming your account.
Get Your AdSense Account Back With DoNotPay
Google is a huge organization, and it might take some time to if you try it alone. The company wants to protect its advertisers. A well-prepared suspension appeal may considerably increase your chances of getting unbanned.
DoNotPay can help you compose the letter for your complaint to be taken seriously and prioritized. Visit DoNotPay and follow this process:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will create a personalized appeal letter and submit it straight to the firm in less than five minutes. It will include a two-week response deadline for the corporation.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
If your account is suspended on any platform, DoNotPay may help you learn how to get unbanned from any platform. Here are our top picks for regaining your banned and suspended accounts across several platforms:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Recovering your banned or suspended accounts is only one of the many services provided by DoNotPay. DoNotPay offers a variety of services, including:
- Learn about identity theft
- Copyright protection
- How to analyze Tos
- Recovering account passwords
- How to delete accounts
Sign up today!