Everything You Should Know About Honda Motorcycle Warranty
Many people choose to buy Honda motorcycles for the vehicles’ quality and reliability. Still, customers can experience issues with their Honda motorcycle. In that case, it is of utmost importance to learn what the Honda motorcycle warranty covers and how to file a warranty claim.
Honda Motorcycle Warranties in a Nutshell
Honda offers different kinds of warranty protection for motorcycles:
- Honda Limited Warranty and HondaCare Protection Plan
- HondaCare Roadside Assistance
Honda Motorcycle Extended Warranty and Limited Warranty Explained
When you buy a new Honda motorcycle, you get a limited factory warranty. The limited warranty differs for each vehicle. It covers the damages in material or workmanship. You should check your warranty booklet to see how long the warranty for your motorcycle lasts.
You can also opt for a HondaCare Protection Plan and get extra coverage. If you decide to take this extended warranty plan, you should sign up before your factory warranty expires. The plan offers you benefits, such as:
- Nationwide coverage
- Unlimited mileage
- No deductible
- Transfer of the coverage to the next owner
All motorcycle models, apart from racing and competition ones, are eligible for the Honda Care Protection Plan.
Here is an overview of the motorcycle models and the warranty duration you can get for each:
|Motorcycle||Honda Limited Warranty Duration||HondaCare Duration
|Touring models||Three years||Up to five years|
|On-road motorcycles and scooters||One year||Up to five years|
|SXS and ATV||One year||Up to four years|
|Off-road motorcycles||One year||Up to four years|
|Eligible certified pre-owned vehicles||Check with your Honda Dealer||Up to two years|
The Coverage of Honda Motorcycle Warranties
HondaCare and Honda Limited warranties cover the same damage repairs. Here is what Honda warranties cover:
What Is HondaCare Roadside Assistance?
HondaCare Roadside Assistance is an optional feature you can add to your warranty. With this feature, you can get:
- Locksmith assistance
- Fuel delivery service
- Extrication assistance
- Emergency towing
How To File a Honda Motorcycle Warranty Claim on Your Own
If you notice any damage to your Honda motorcycle, you can file a warranty claim by reaching your Honda Dealer. You should provide information about the issue you are experiencing. You can ask for the broken part to be repaired or replaced.
DoNotPay Can Help You File a Honda Motorcycle Warranty Claim Fast and Easy
DoNotPay allows you to file a Honda motorcycle warranty claim in minutes! We make the process simple and easy—all you need to do is:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Car Warranty
- Provide the details about your motorcycle warranty and the issues you are experiencing
- Hit Submit
Once you complete these steps, we will compose a claim letter and send it to Honda. The company should contact you to give you the information about the results of your claim.
You can use DoNotPay to get more information about the Honda battery warranty.
You can also find out more about extended warranties for used cars.
Did Honda Reject Your Warranty Claim? Use DoNotPay To File an Appeal
In case Honda denies your warranty claim, don’t be surprised! Companies often reject warranty claims under different excuses to avoid any costs of repair.
If you think you’ve been wronged, you can appeal a denied claim via DoNotPay! All you need to do is:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser
- Open the Claim Warranty option
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer the questions about the Honda warranty and your original claim
- Click on Submit
We will generate a strong appeal letter that can beat any of the company’s excuses for denying your warranty claim. We will send the letter to Honda, and its representatives should contact you directly to tell you the result of your case.
Handle Administrative Tasks Effortlessly With the Help of DoNotPay
With DoNotPay, you can also learn what to do in case your dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
DoNotPay can take over other bureaucratic tasks, such as canceling services, requesting refunds, or making a DMV appointment. Open DoNotPay in any web browser and check out what tasks we can take off your shoulders:
- Protecting yourself when exposed to stalking and harassment
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Claiming other kinds of warranties
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Starting free trials without disclosing your credit card
- Getting in touch with your family and friends in jail
- Contacting customer service representatives without waiting on the phone line
- Requesting refunds from any company effortlessly
- Sorting out credit card issues in minutes
- Locating any unclaimed assets under your name in any state
- Applying for various kinds of clinical trials
- Fighting annoying robocalls
- Avoiding phone verification when registering on platforms
- Managing huge bills
- Requesting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Saving your creative work from copycats
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Canceling your memberships and subscriptions
- Filing small claims court lawsuits against people or companies
- Waiving fees for college applications
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Stopping spam emails
- Blocking and reporting spam text messages