Was Your Grubhub's Driver Account Suspended?
Grubhub allows you to make money on your own time, and, therefore, having your can be a big blow. Luckily, you can appeal this decision, and DoNotPay can help you write a demand letter and increase your chances of the account back.
Why Grubhub Bans Driver Accounts
Below are some of the reasons you may have a :
|Fraudulent activity||Getting involved in fraudulent activities is a common reason behind the suspension of many Grubhub accounts. Some of these fraudulent activities include having multiple driver accounts. The company requires that a driver register a single account.
Also, only the registered driver should access the account. Allowing someone else to use your account can lead to suspension if discovered by Grubhub.
Other fraudulent activities that can lead to the suspension include:
|Delivery issues||Grubhub can suspend your account if there are many delivery problems on your end. For example, if you accept offers and cancel them out too often. When you do that frequently, many orders may be late because the move delays other drivers from taking them.
Other delivery issues that could lead to the suspension of a Grubhub account include tampering, stealing, or eating the food. Also, contract violations such as failure to deliver an order or failure to keep the food in good condition during delivery can lead to the deactivation of your account.
Grubhub is also keen to ensure excellent delivery and can deactivate an account if the driver has a poor customer service record.
|Safety and behavior issues||Grubhub does not tolerate unprofessional behavior or acts that threaten safety. For example, threatening a restaurant staff or customer is unacceptable, and the responsible driver's . Also, unsafe behavior while driving or making a delivery can lead to account suspension.|
What to Do if Grubhub Bans Your Account
If Grubhub deactivates your account, you can appeal the decision and get your account reactivated through:
- Email: Send an appeal to the company through email. If Grubhub did not tell you why you were suspended on the suspension notice, you could ask for specific reasons. If the company responds, listen to their charges without admitting guilt; then state your side of the story. Sometimes you might have evidence to prove your innocence. For example, you can provide the dashcam or bodycam footage. While this method can help you get your account back, it is not always a guarantee that it will work.
- Social Media: You can try social media if you don't get help after writing to the company or you get no response. Many companies recognize the influence of social media in today's competitive business environment and are quick to respond to any issue raised on these platforms to avoid a negative reputation. You can contact Grubhub by sending direct messages to their Facebook page or their Twitter handle. You can also post publicly on their Facebook timeline or tag them on Twitter.
Get Your Grubhub Account Back With DoNotPay
Being banned or suspended on any platform can be very frustrating. But don't give up on getting your account back because of the lengthy appeal process. DoNotPay can help you appeal the suspension and get a response. We will help you write a good appeal letter and put legal pressure on the company to respond to you in no time.
All you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay creates a customized appeal letter within five minutes and sends it directly to the company. The letter has a two-week deadline for the company to respond.
How Not to Get Banned on Grubhub
Here are some tips to help you stay on Grubhub's good side and avoid your account's suspension:
Hold Up Your End of the Bargain
When registering a Grubhub account, you agree on several things, including getting the orders from the restaurant to the client on time. Commit to doing everything that you agreed on when signing the contract to avoid most issues that could lead to a ban. Keep in mind that your agreement begins when you accept your offer and ends when you complete it. In short, if you do your job well, you're unlikely to land into problems that could see your account deactivated.
Keeping a record of everything you do can help you successfully appeal a deactivated Grubhub account. For example, a dash cam can come in quite handy if something seems off about a delivery. You can also have a body cam to help you record transactions more closely. Another trick is to take photos of the order in front of the client's door to confirm delivery.
Additionally, ensure to document any communication between you and the company. In this case, email may be preferable to a phone call because you'll have the correspondence in writing. If the company sends notifications, always respond promptly, as that can make the difference between continuing with your work and getting suspended. Don't forget to document those responses as well.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
DoNotPay can help you unban accounts on any platform. We can help you solve the following suspensions and bans:
Do More With DoNotPay
In addition to helping you appeal banned accounts, DoNotPay can do more for you. Our other products can help you:
- Protect the copyright of your work
- Identify theft
- Perform TOS analysis
- Delete accounts
- Recover account passwords
Create your DoNotPay account today.