Is Your Funimation Account Suspended? Here's How to Appeal It!
Funimation is one of the most popular websites to stream anime online with over 10,000 episodes and movies from a large variety of subs and dubs to enjoy. If your Funimation account was unexpectedly suspended, you may be wondering what the cause is. Many companies have specific guidelines about what is acceptable and what isn't allowed when using their platform.
With that said, some users may unintentionally violate the platform's rules and are not able to understand why their account was suspended. But, some users have reason to believe that their account was suspended unjustly. If your , DoNotPay is here to help. Today we're going to show you what steps you can take to get your Funimation account back and how DoNotPay can offer an easier way for you to appeal a suspension on any account.
What Are the Reasons to Get Suspended From Funimation?
Getting suspended from an account can certainly be frustrating, especially if you don't know the reason. Here are a few reasons your Funimation account might have been suspended.
- Violating the Rights of Others
- Violating Service Use Restrictions
When using Funimation, there are certain rules and regulations that must be followed to keep your account in good standing. When you sign up for an account with Funimation, you agree that you will not do the following:
- Use the service for any political or commercial purpose, such as advertising, soliciting funds, collecting product prices, or selling products.
- Use meta tags or any other hidden text to use any intellectual property
- Engage with the Funimation platform or any connection with the platform that seeks to harm any individuals or entities. This could mean anything that's offensive, obscene, violent, threatening, harassing, abusive, and more.
- Your Payment Didn't Go Through
If you have a paid subscription with Funimation, it's possible that your account will be temporarily suspended if the payment doesn't go through. It's possible that your payment didn't go through if:
- The card you have on file has expired.
- You ordered a new card, making the card you have on file inactive.
- You do not have a recurring payment set up and your subscription is suspended.
It's important to note that some users have expressed through multiple forums like Reddit that their account was suspended even with an updated credit card and no apparent violations. According to these forums, there has yet to be a resolution to this unexpected suspension. Some users have stated that they tried reaching out to Funimation in order to get their account restored but did not receive a response.
What to Do if You Get Suspended From Funimation
If your Funimation account was suspended and you believe that it shouldn't have, there are a few steps you can take to see if you can get it restored. Unfortunately, Funimation does not appear to have a specific contact method to address account suspension concerns. But, you can contact them directly to see if your request can be heard. Here are a few options to consider.
Funimation Contact Form
One of the first things you may want to do is to contact Funimation using their contact form where they allow you to submit a request. The form will allow you to provide the following information:
- Your email address
- What you need help with. In this case, you will select "Login/Subscription".
- A description of your reason for contact.
- You can also submit any supporting files that may help with your request.
At the bottom, it states that a customer support member will provide a response as soon as possible, but does not give a specific timeframe.
Writing a Demand Letter
If you have not received a response from Funimation regarding your account suspension, the next step is to write a formal demand letter. Demand letters are often more effective at getting companies to pay attention or consider your request for an appeal. You can send a demand letter to Funimation's email address or a physical demand letter to their corporate address.
- Email: email@example.com
- Corporate Address: 1200 Lakeside Pkwy,
Flower Mound, TX 75028,
Get Your Funimation Account Back Using DoNotPay
Has your Funimation account been suspended unexpectedly? While this can be alarming, you may be able to appeal your suspension. Here at DoNotPay, we can help you quickly draft a demand letter to help you attempt to get your Funimation account back. Not everyone knows how to write a demand letter or has the knowledge to write an effective demand letter that will get a company's attention.
If you're interested in writing a demand letter with the help of DoNotPay, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay Can Help You With Suspended or Banned Accounts on Other Platforms
Funimation isn't the only account that DoNotPay can help you get back. We have experience writing demand letters for a variety of accounts to help you appeal regardless of whether your account was suspended or banned. In fact, some of the companies we can help you write a demand letter include:
Are you ready to ? Get started with DoNotPay to get started!
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With
Appealing the lifting of a ban on your online accounts is not the only task that this robot lawyer can do for you. DoNotPay can also help you tackle problems such as:
- Identity theft
- Deleting accounts
- Lowering your payday loans
- Fighting text spam
- Dealing with copyright protection issues
- Recovering account passwords
- Analyzing Terms of Services (TOS)
- Getting a tailor-made divorce settlement agreement
Sign up with DoNotPay right now and enjoy the benefits of having an expert legal assistant at your disposal anytime, anywhere!