Learn About the Five Below Return Policy
Did your Five Below order meet your expectations? If not, follow the rules for returning their items and ensure you qualify for a refund or exchange.
We know return procedures can be complicated, and that's why we prepared this guide to break down the Five Below return policy and show you the easiest way to deal with returning disappointing orders.
Five Below allows returns for eligible online and in-store purchases at any time from the purchase date. Items can be returned to any Five Below store for an exchange or refund. If you choose an exchange, you may pick any item, provided it's of equal value. The item you’re returning should be one of the following:
For refunds, you'll need the receipt or order confirmation details and your original payment method.
You can initiate your return request using one of the following methods:
|Can You Initiate a Five Below Return Request Via||Yes/No|
There are exceptions to the Five Below return policy. Bulk purchases are not returnable unless you received wrong or faulty items. An order is considered bulk when:
- It has 50 units or more
- The units have the same SKU
- The units are not in stock at a Five Below store, and they have to be ordered and delivered to the store
You may return any items purchased online or in a store to any Five Below location near you. To return items, proceed as follows:
- Search for the nearest Five Below store using their Store Locator—you can search by entering your city and state or a ZIP code or by using your device’s location
- Visit the store with your product and the receipt (or order confirmation for online orders)
- Look for a staff member and request product return instructions
Five Below recommends returning items to their nearest store. If there is no Five Below store near you, you may return the item by mail. This return method is only available if you need to ship back the merchandise purchased online. To return the item, follow these steps:
- Contact their customer relations department with the details of the product and return reason
- Print two copies of the return form you will receive in your email
- Place one copy of the return form in your return package and keep the other copy
- Ship your parcel to this address—eCommerce Returns, 5 Gateway Blvd, Pedricktown, NJ 08067
- Reply to their customer support team with the tracking number
Five Below recommends shipping your package with USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for easier tracking.
This company does not refund shipping costs, and you will have to pay for the return labels too. The refunded amount may take two to ten business days to show up in your account.
In most cases, return policies promise an easy return process, but that's not what customers usually get. You need to be strategic in your return approach to avoid becoming another frustrated customer. That's where DoNotPay comes in.
We can make the process less painful by creating and sending your return request letter to Five Below. The letter will state your return reason and your preference when it comes to choosing between a refund or exchange. The written correspondence comes in handy if any disagreements occur in the future.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Find the Item Return Request feature
- Answer quick and easy questions about your purchase and upload photos (if applicable)
- Submit your Five Below return request
DoNotPay will also provide a return label so that you can ship your items for free.
Our app can help you with returns to other companies too. Check out our simplified return guides for the following brands:
Our platform can also help you request a refund after you have returned the items to Five Below. To use this service, open DoNotPay and do the following:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly feature
- Click Get Protected
- Answer a few questions
- Tap Sign and Submit
If you feel like the company has ignored your consumer rights, DoNotPay can help you sue it in small claims court. The American Bar Association has acknowledged our excellent services and awarded DoNotPay with the prestigious Brown Award for Legal Access in 2020.
Our app will help you sue any company by:
- Drafting a demand letter
- Filling out all court forms
- Collecting required paperwork
- Filing your complaint
- Developing a script that you can use in court
If you want to both return your item and get a refund for it, you can count on your personal AI-powered assistant. These two products aren’t the only tricks DoNotPay has up its sleeve, though!
With our app, you can also claim insurance, get an extended warranty, find your missing assets, request refunds from airlines, reduce your property taxes, lower your utility bills, sign up for free trials without getting charged, get free raffle tickets, and a lot more.
If you want to avoid wasting your money, DoNotPay can cancel any subscription or membership in your stead and provide you with a virtual credit card that will prevent auto-renewal charges once your free trials expire!
Are you sick of waiting in lines? So are most of our app’s users! You can say no to endless lines at the DMV if you sign up for a DoNotPay account. Our app can also help you jump the phone queue when you need to get in touch with a customer service representative.
If any company refuses to cooperate with you, our app will prepare all of the necessary legal paperwork and help you sue it in small claims court. Need to have any of your documents notarized? No worries—DoNotPay will employ an online notary and help you schedule your appointment. You can also e-sign and send the document to anyone using our Online Fax product.