How To File a Fitbit Warranty Claim in a Heartbeat
Fitbit is a fitness and electronics company based in California. If you buy any of its products, you should be familiar with Fitbit warranties. Your fitness journey shouldn’t end when your Fitbit tracker or smartwatch breaks down. We’ll help you file a warranty claim for your Fitbit gadget and get you back on track in no time!
What Is the Warranty on a Fitbit?
Fitbit provides a limited product warranty on its devices, which is essentially a manufacturer warranty. You should know what your warranty covers so that you check if you are eligible for a warranty claim. If your issue falls under the warranty, Fitbit will either repair or replace your device.
Check out all the details about Fitbit warranties:
|Type of Warranty||What It Covers||What It Doesn’t Cover||Warranty Period|
Limited Product Warranty for New Products
Defects in materials and workmanship
Limited Product Warranty for Refurbished Products
How Can I Submit a Fitbit Warranty Claim?
You have a few options to submit a warranty claim for your Fitbit product:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
File a Fitbit Warranty Claim via Email
You can file a Fitbit warranty claim by sending an email to customer support at support@fitbit. Explain the issue with your Fitbit product. A customer service rep will walk you through the next steps regarding the return and eventual repair or replacement of your item.
File a Fitbit Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To submit a warranty claim over the phone, dial (877) 623-4997. A customer service rep will instruct you on what to do next.
File a Fitbit Warranty Claim via Live Chat
You can reach out to Fitbit via its live chat. Once an agent joins the chat, talk about your warranty claim, and ask questions about your next steps. Here’s how to contact Fitbit via chat:
- Go to the Fitbit website
- Scroll down and click on Product Help in the bottom left corner
- Tap on Get Support
- Hit Live Chat
Use DoNotPay To File a Fitbit Limited Warranty Clam in a Bit
DoNotPay is an expert at streamlining boring and complicated processes, such as warranty claims. All you have to do is click a few times.
Here’s how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Locate the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Warranty on a Purchased Item option
- Type in Fitbit and answer a few questions
- Click on Submit
Once you finish your part, DoNotPay will send a warranty claim letter to Fitbit. Its customer support will contact you with the details about your claim.
Not only does DoNotPay handle warranty claims for purchased items, but we can also deal with your car, home, or extended warranties for used cars. Even if your home doesn’t have a warranty, DoNotPay can assist you in getting the best home warranty in America, thanks to our home warranty reviews.
Appeal Your Rejected Fitbit Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
Companies don’t always accept a warranty claim on the first try. We are here to help you file an appeal. DoNotPay will draft a better and more comprehensive claim if Fitbit or any other company rejects your original claim.
Check out how to do it:
- Access DoNotPay from a web browser
- Select Claim Warranty
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about Fitbit and your item
- Enter the details about your previous warranty claim
- Tap on Submit
As soon as you complete the steps, we will take over your claim. DoNotPay relies on the U.S. warranty laws and your consumer rights to build a compelling case. We will send an appeal letter to Fitbit, and its representatives will contact you directly.
DoNotPay can also swoop in if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
DoNotPay—A Pocket-Sized Helper Fit To Tackle Any Issue
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and let us help you with various problems, not only the warranty-related ones. Use DoNotPay to:
- Stop spam emails for good
- Stay protected from stalking and harassment
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Free yourself from spam text messages
- Solve credit card problems
- Start free trials the safe way
- Manage your unpaid bills
- Cancel subscriptions and memberships
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Request a refund from any company
- Schedule appointments at the DMV
- Submit a claim for any warranty
- Fight your parking tickets
- File small claims lawsuits
- Get in touch with loved ones in prison
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Waive your college application fees
- Get back at any robocalls
- Skip the call waiting when you phone customer service
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Search for unclaimed money under your name
- Request a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight